• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1,000 Birds fall from sky in Arkansas

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Film @ Eleven

I mean is was Arkansas. Maybe they were all inbreed.

I saw that too. Think it was in Little Rock.

And, only a single type of fish (drum fish) died off in massive numbers, too.

But hey, they were in Arkansas. Maybe they thought it was the only way out.

As much as I love making fun of Arkansas (more so than most) there are some awesome places down there like Hot Springs.

yeah. Gawker.com had both of the stories posted with a comment in the article that said "if you're wondering where jesus will be when he comes back"...
thought it was funny. pretty crazy though. two weird things to happen like that back to back in the same place.

what scientists did they ask? lol @ birds being struck by lightening, if the object is not grounded then current can not flow as there is no difference of potential.

that fact that most were dead and not simply disoriented is quite the mystery.

i'm so sad that 1,000 birds that are know for being garbage pickers and just outright nasty are now dead......

IML Gear Cream!
i'm so sad that 1,000 birds that are know for being garbage pickers and just outright nasty are now dead......

:lol:

Blackbirds are not even native to America, are they?

what scientists did they ask? lol @ birds being struck by lightening, if the object is not grounded then current can not flow as there is no difference of potential.

Not only that, but it was somehow lightening, the ready to eat bird dinner would be a clue.

Getting hit by up to 120 kA doesn't make it look like you had a heart attack. It cooks you.

These are the end of times... Buy your shotguns and prepare for zombie warfare!

You sure it wasn't 1000 turds that fell out of the sky?

Damn, and I thought parts of Bama were pretty shitty. Glad I don't live in AK.

It's AR :roflmao:

it's arkansas....it's prob runoff of chemicals from methlabs lol

It's all from Missouri. That's where the meth "lives"

That's probably the truth! After they flew down from Missouri!

So true.

As much as I love making fun of Arkansas (more so than most) there are some awesome places down there like Hot Springs.

For sure. Arkansas is one of my favorite places. It's an outdoorsman's dream.

True. I think AK is Alaska.

It's all from Missouri. That's where the meth "lives"

That's the truth. There are way more here.

For sure. Arkansas is one of my favorite places. It's an outdoorsman's dream.

There really are some beautiful places. A lot of them where mid Missouri/Arkansas run together, some southern parts of the states, and various other sections.

i stayed in hot springs for a couple of weeks. Pretty nice.

IML Gear Cream!
The start of a zombie apocalypse !!!
First the birds then when the come back from the dead an peck your eyes out.
It has begun !

It has begun !

At least someone on here has some damn sense.

It has begun !

I was all excited and went out this morning looking for zombies. But all I saw were the usual zombies, the Obama fans and the Mac users.

I want my brain eating zombies, dammit!

The sonic boom from the lightning/thunder could have caused it. Weird but possible.

It seems to be turning into a global phenomenon....I think it's aliens myself

holy ess. i hadn't heard about that one. man this is getting a little creepy. this just seems like the set up of an xfiles movie or something. they down play it and ignore it then next thing you know theres alien slugs crawling through our bodies taking over our brains :mooh: :shooter:

The sonic boom from the lightning/thunder could have caused it. Weird but possible.

yeah, i heard either stress from fire works caused them to freak and die or they flew into a lighting storm.

1)why have i never heard about another flock of hundreds of birds flying into a lighting storm and being killed or dying from fireworks after all this time?

2)what are the statistical chances that this would happen right around the same area and time of the fish thing?

Back