• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scientists? Letter Claiming FDA Corruption Is Authentic

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Scientists’ Letter Claiming FDA Corruption Is Authentic by Heidi Stevenso In January last year, a letter was sent to the highest levels of United States government by FDA scientists and doctors accusing top FDA officials and attorneys of violating laws, suppressing and altering scientific findings and conclusions, abuse of power and authority, and retaliation against [...]

Read More...

wouldn't suprise me a bit. they hold the keys to the enourmous multi multi billion $$ pharmaceutical industry.

take asprin for interest. supposedly it kills thousands of people a year but phen phen affects a few hundred and its pulled and sued and everything else. They dont touch big companies and ignore anything that is damaging to them

It's out of hand. FDA is just another way for Corporate America to rape, pillage and burn the people who put money in their pockets. It's sad. But this is the world we live in.

I always thought I would have been a badass cowboy. Too bad I wasn't born in the early 1900's.

Back