• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Try to learn about PCT

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok am a newbie!!! What is the meaning of pct and whats the best way of doing it and with what ?
I heard of it am trying to get information so I can learn and maybe show the next persOn. I was not born needle and gear so I must learn and ask!!!:mooh::wacko:

Ok am a newbie!!! What is the meaning of pct and whats the best way of doing it and with what ?
I heard of it am trying to get information so I can learn and maybe show the next persOn. I was not born needle and gear so I must learn and ask!!!:mooh::wacko:

Hey bro before people comment on here talking shit to you, I recommend reading the stickies, searching PCT on google, and seaching PCT here on this website for past forums.

I'm definitely nowhere near an expert on this but I'll share some of my knowledge with ya. PCT=Post Cycle Therapy. It's used so when you come off cycle you don't lose your gians and to restore your natural testosterone production. Also used to prevent gyno. That was just a very very basic explanation of PCT. The PCT that I will be using is Nolvadex, also known as Tamoxifen. Another popular PCT is Clomid. But again I'm nowhere near an expert on this so use what I said up above before you get your head ripped off by some of these guys.

:wtf:

Not to be a d**k, but you are going about this all wrong. First you post about expired gear. Then you post about your T400 injections hurting your ass. And NOW you are asking about PCT?????

Bro, do yourself a favor, put the needle down and do some research before you kill yourself!

@ thanks hammer for the info!!!@ @ gmo I was asking to learn and yes I have old gear no problem I fig I ask for input to get a feel but yes I got so fresh gear!!! Not to a dick my way because it's respect no?? Ur imput is what am taken in no? Is this forum for info? My question not to fight!!! Am learning if am doing something wrong it's to learn , if not my bad its about learning

I think what GMO is saying is that you should have all these things answered before you decided to use gear. Gear is not something you want to do by trial and error although many people seem to learn this way. You should put in adequate time in researching and knowing everything about anything you put in your body before you begin your cycle, not the other way around. No disrespect intended. Just trying to clarify a few things. Spend some time on the board reading stickies, reading old posts and using the search tool. I've gone back hundreds of pages just looking for topics that relate to me. It's time consuming but worth it. It's your body. You only get one so take care of it. If I got a dollar for every hour I've researched, I'd be a rich man lol. And that's still not enough b/c this game is always evolving and there are new and better methods and drugs to use. Just be smart about it. You seem to be a smart guy.

I think what GMO is saying is that you should have all these things answered before you decided to use gear. Gear is not something you want to do by trial and error although many people seem to learn this way. You should put in adequate time in researching and knowing everything about anything you put in your body before you begin your cycle, not the other way around. No disrespect intended. Just trying to clarify a few things. Spend some time on the board reading stickies, reading old posts and using the search tool. I've gone back hundreds of pages just looking for topics that relate to me. It's time consuming but worth it. It's your body. You only get one so take care of it. If I got a dollar for every hour I've researched, I'd be a rich man lol. And that's still not enough b/c this game is always evolving and there are new and better methods and drugs to use. Just be smart about it. You seem to be a smart guy.

Golfer, thank you for having the infinite patience to explain all that bro. I tried to rep ya, but I gotta spread some more love around first.

@ rippedgolfer thank you for clear it up ok no problem my question to you is I been norandOn for 6 weeks now am

Botton again now am on test 400 my gain are bigger should I be on pct please no help

I'm not sure what you're asking. I think it says if you're using t400 if you need to do a PCT. If that's correct, yes you will need the standard pct preferably with clomid for four weeks.

Just started cycle or pct? Pct is post cycle therapy meaning you don't need it until you finish all your pins and probably a week or two afterwards. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll set you up buddy.

Ok I was on noranddren 200 for six weeks them now on my second week on test 400 that's six week left so I know I need pct but don't which or how !?!?

Finish you cycle amd administer clomid two weeks after last injection like this:

Week 1 100 mg daily
Week 2 75 mg daily
Week 3 75 mg daily
Week 4 50 mg daily. Read the stickie on pct for more info.

hate to be a naysayer golfer.... t400 has cyp and enth in it. he should start the pct about 3 weeks from last injection.... and hcg should be used....

just saying

A.P.L., Chorex, Pregnyl, Profasi, Pregnyl IM, hCG, HCG, Human chorionic gonadotropin it found in women haven baby's hell my wife is 8 mouth what should I do?

READ READ READ bro. this forum is packed with great information.

this is what you could read from the first cycle and pct sticky

Post Cycle therapy

I strongly believe that an AI should be used as long as there is an aromatizing compound being administered. In this case Testosterone and HCG aromatize therefore using an AI until these meds clear and a few weeks longer is what I am recommending. There is some evidence that adding Nolva to an AI does not increase the effectiveness of estro control therefore Nolva has no real advantage alongside an AI unless one is experiencing gyno. Additionally Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependant relationship. However off cycle this is a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels is not desirable. I am recommending an AI that is specific to men that can be used on cycle and during PCT. It is my conclusion that Aromasin is the obvious choice.

I recommend the following PCT protocol for esters like Cypionate and Enanthate;

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG eod.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

The HCG is administered BEFORE the ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner.

Clomid is universally accepted as THE testosterone recovery tool. It blocks estrogen from the HPTA and stimulates the production of GNRH then initiates the production of LH, which in turn signals the testis (if not atrophied) to produce testosterone.

Aromasin or a similar aromatase inhibitor is for testosterone recovery and it is used to keep the testosterone/estrogen balance in favor of testosterone. It is also helps to keep any additionally occurring estrogen from HCG low to none.

Cortisol is catabolic. It is the enemy of all anabolism and must be kept in check. While it is blocked when under the influence of AAS, it is free to attach to the Anabolic Receptors (AR) once the steroids leave. Due to this blockage Cortisol tends to accumulate and increase when on. A low level is desirable however since it is important for other vital functions such as control of inflammation. Balance is the key. Vitimin C keeps the exercise induced rise of Cortisol in check.

research shit. when you get confused than thats the time to start a thread. im not a moderator so i may be out of line here.... ignore me

hCG or Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is derived from the urine of pregnant women, is an injectable drug available commercially in the United States as well as many other countries. Pregnyl, made by Organon, and Profasi made by Serono, are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in very young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle which has caused natural levels to be reduced. Stopping a steroid cycle abruptly, especially when endogenous androgens are absent, can cause a rapid loss in the athlete''s newly acquired muscle. When HCG is used to stimulate natural production, a notably pronounced crash may be avoided. HCG is always packaged in 2 different vials,one with a powder and the other with a sterile solvent. These vials need to be mixed before injecting, and refrigerated should any be left for later use. So should I drink my wife urine? Lol jk

hCG or Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is derived from the urine of pregnant women, is an injectable drug available commercially in the United States as well as many other countries. Pregnyl, made by Organon, and Profasi made by Serono, are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in very young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle which has caused natural levels to be reduced. Stopping a steroid cycle abruptly, especially when endogenous androgens are absent, can cause a rapid loss in the athlete''s newly acquired muscle. When HCG is used to stimulate natural production, a notably pronounced crash may be avoided. HCG is always packaged in 2 different vials,one with a powder and the other with a sterile solvent. These vials need to be mixed before injecting, and refrigerated should any be left for later use. So should I drink my wife urine? Lol jk
ya your wifes urine would probrably help:roflmao:! I dont use hcg that would be tottaly up to you i really dont think it is a must when cycling that is just my 2c's

hate to be a naysayer golfer.... t400 has cyp and enth in it. he should start the pct about 3 weeks from last injection.... and hcg should be used....

just saying

Everyone is different. I feel the effects of test e in as little as 7 days. Saying you need to start pct in two versus three weeks is trying to thread a rope in a needle hole.

Back