• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bunk T3 from Stenlabs

BillHicksFan

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've recently bought some T3 from Sten and it's bunk. I've emailed them and they won't reply. Anybody else had the same problem?

Edit: The last batch of T3 I could not exceed 50mcg without suffering serious sides. This new batch is as weak as piss. 220mcg/day and no sides.

they sten people had a falling out with sum workers:coffee:

There was a split. JimT, the guy that was usually on the forums for Sten and also does BB shows, split from the company and is forming PrecisionPeptides.

There was a split. JimT, the guy that was usually on the forums for Sten and also does BB shows, split from the company and is forming PrecisionPeptides.

I did receive an email from precision peptides however I assumed it was a spammer. It didn't mention anything in regards to my email so I'll reply to it. Thanks.

Well fuck. They've got aicar and gw1516. And they're repuitable... right?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear everything got fixed for you. Lot of changes going on W/ Sten right now.

igot igf1r3 and gh from stenlabs when injeted burns bad same with thier melatonin11 ive used igf1 gh from other sites but never had this pain anyone same problem/??

IML Gear Cream!
is there anyone IN THE KNOW about them? considering the split...i myself got an email about it also. Just curious who would be the most trustworthy? hopefully they both are in the end

Some of my cialias has been underdosed, but no issues with anything else . . including AIs

I've recently bought some T3 from Sten and it's bunk. I've emailed them and they won't reply. Anybody else had the same problem?

Edit: The last batch of T3 I could not exceed 50mcg without suffering serious sides. This new batch is as weak as piss. 220mcg/day and no sides.
what kind of serious sides were you getting from T3 at 50mcg ?

Back