• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ted Williams Homeless man "The Golden Voice" - Find Yourself

Very cool.

I saw this the other day and thought it was great. Last night on the news it talked about all the offers he's received and his 2nd chance on life. Good for him!

While I think this is really cool, I am cautiously optimistic about Mr. Williams' success.This is a once-in-a-lifetime shot.....I hope he can handle the exposure and quick transition.....and I sure hope he doesn't screw it up.

Diggin that Little Richard looks he's got going on....

I wish him the best with the new opportunity he has been given. Lets just hope he does right be the women (partially blind) that he left behind to raise their 4 kids + one he had with another women while he made the bad choices he made. If he does not take his new found fame and potential fortune to do right by his family he will not deserve the opportunity he has been given.

While I think this is really cool, I am cautiously optimistic about Mr. Williams' success.This is a once-in-a-lifetime shot.....I hope he can handle the exposure and quick transition.....and I sure hope he doesn't screw it up.

This has been a popular responce from a lot of people. And while I understand it, I wish we didn't have such doubts for people. As much as America loves a happy ending, we also love to set people up to fail. I imagine the worst thing you can do about his ability to handle it is to doubt him.

I work with addicts for a living, btw. There's no right answer to prevent relapse. He has choices to make that will either bring him closer to fortune or to failure, but we're faced with no different a decision every day ourselves.

Back