• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help me pick a new compound to run with test.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay what's going on folks? Some of you might be following along with my current log right now. But anyway i'm almost halfway through my first 12wk cycle. Dbol, Test E, and Winny. Right now I'm sitting at 6'1" 220lbs about 12-13%BF. I'm thinking about my spring/summer cycle already. I already have the test E i'm going to run. I have some extra dbol and winny also.

This is what I want to acomplish in my next cycle. It will be summer so it's time for the lake and wakeboarding and all of that fun. For once in my life I want to be able to enjoy taking my shirt off. I've always been a little heavy. Before this cycle I dropped all the way to 204 with clen/eca and a CLEAN diet. I was looking pretty good but still not quite there. I'm not sure that I would want to run a cut cycle, however I want to look more ripped than normal. I don't want to pin ED. Maybe in furter cycles but I still hate pinning although I'm starting to enjoy it more.

I'm thinking about a 12-14 week cycle. I will probably start with an oral kickstart and end with an oral while I wait for the esters to clear. I'm really debating between EQ and Deca. I know EQ fits my goals better but I've always been interested in deca. Maybe there are other compounds that I haven't looked at too much that fit my goals better. I'd like to run Tren E @ 250/wk but that might be too advanced for me. Obviously the test dosage depends on the other compounds that I choose. Looking for opinions here.

One question though. Right now 500/wk of test isn't all that impressive to me. I haven't gained much strength over the initial dbol gains. However I'm not sure my test has kicked in all of the way so I will wait and see. If I up the test to 750/wk would this "ruin" my receptors so to speak? Like my tolerance would be up and then I would have to stick with 750/wk of test from here on out? That's what I've been pondering lately. :daydream:

I know i will get some good responses in here so thank you all!

I figured yall might appreciate a switch from the normal newb questions in here. :dont:

I love Tren, and to be honest, I don't find it to be all that harsh. I have only run the acetate variety however at 450mg/week. I always look ridiculous after a cycle that includes Tren. If you are shying away from that, then I would recommend Primobolan Depot. It is a tremendous hardener and brings out great vascularity. That plus test and winny and you'll be a lean mean bench pressing machine!

And yes...thank you! I was about to shoot myself in the head if I heard one more noob asking for a source:shooter:

Adding EQ to my Test and Dbol cycle has produced a dramatic scuplted appearance with an increase in vascularity. I'm just starting Week 9 of the EQ and it's the "bomb." Seems like its leaning me out and I think you'd appreciate its effect.
16 Weeks of EQ at 500-600mg EW.

Adding EQ to my Test and Dbol cycle has produced a dramatic scuplted appearance with an increase in vascularity. I'm just starting Week 9 of the EQ and it's the "bomb." Seems like its leaning me out and I think you'd appreciate its effect.
16 Weeks of EQ at 500-600mg EW.

Soon you're gonna be an Eagle bro. :ohyeah:

I'm not shying away from the tren. I just don't think tren E is good to run for the first time. And I know I would hate ED injects. But that's the compound I really want to run honestly.

And then I keep hearing the great things about the EQ> So i'm not sure. I like the fact that EQ seems to be pretty mild.

so where does everyone get their gear?

jk

Last edited:
I'm not shying away from the tren. I just don't think tren E is good to run for the first time. And I know I would hate ED injects. But that's the compound I really want to run honestly.

And then I keep hearing the great things about the EQ> So i'm not sure. I like the fact that EQ seems to be pretty mild.

You're right bro, I havent used Tren A yet. But probably not until the last weeks of a contest prep cycle. EQ seems to be awesome. I'm going to try it in my next cycle for sure. Test P+Primo+EQ. 16 weeks

One question though. Right now 500/wk of test isn't all that impressive to me. I haven't gained much strength over the initial dbol gains. However I'm not sure my test has kicked in all of the way so I will wait and see. If I up the test to 750/wk would this "ruin" my receptors so to speak? Like my tolerance would be up and then I would have to stick with 750/wk of test from here on out? That's what I've been pondering lately. :daydream:

EAT MORE!! You cant expect the juice do much if your not eating enough!!

Last edited:
Seem everyone now days expects AAS to be the magic elixir. AAS open the door wide but you have to push the work and the nutrition through the door that's wider open. That's one reason I always go on about building a base. If you know how to build muscle naturally all the ducks are in a row. Then adding AAS is just opening the door wide open instead of 1/4 open.

go tren or go home...

HEY! I'M A NOOB! WHERE CAN I BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS AND CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES!
stfu_n00b.jpg

Why not wait and see where you end up before committing to something?

Guys I'm doing pretty good on everything in this current cycle. I'm up 13lbs. If you have comments please post them in my log not in here. I'd like to keep this thread on topic.

I plan to cut pretty hard after my PCT. I'd like to get around 10% BF before I started another this cycle.

Primo is SUPER expensive wtf? It can't be THAT good. Plus my BF isn't in the single digits so it wouldn't be as effective.

If I did tren E @ 250/wk would I see the results I'm looking for? Or is tren ace better? I could get tren e 200mg/10ml and do it for 8 weeks at 250. That'd be perfect. I just cant afford to be tossing and turning in bed for 8 weeks straight. That would kill me.

At the same time, EQ seems pretty mild. Although the increased appetite effect sounds AMAZING.

Anyone have an opinion on my test question. If I up the dosage will it "down-regulate" my receptors and therefore force me to use 750mg again and again? I mean obviously I understand that I will build a tolerance to any substance I put in my body. But I don't want to do that very fast if I don't have to. I'd like to run my next cycle at 750.

Why not wait and see where you end up before committing to something?

Oh I'm going to finish my cycle and pct before I order anything else. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm just trying to figure out what compounds fit the goals that I have.

I talked to a pro bb and he said hands down primo is his fav gear. Even more so than Var for cutting. Said he's used it at high doses without any sides. If you seen his pic, you'd believe what I'm telling you. I'm gonna try it next cycle. It is expensive and beware of counterfeits. Make sure your source is reputable b/c some will substitute say EQ for primo and make three times the money. And you don't necessarily need to be a single digit bf to use any substance. I know it's recommended for some like masteron but as long as you're at a reasonable bf, like 12-14%, you'll be okay IMO. There's some reading material on primo in BOP. I'm completely sold on it after all that I've read. Plus it was arnold's favorite. That alone should tell you a lot lol.

I talked to a pro bb and he said hands down primo is his fav gear. Even more so than Var for cutting. Said he's used it at high doses without any sides. If you seen his pic, you'd believe what I'm telling you. I'm gonna try it next cycle. It is expensive and beware of counterfeits. Make sure your source is reputable b/c some will substitute say EQ for primo and make three times the money. And you don't necessarily need to be a single digit bf to use any substance. I know it's recommended for some like masteron but as long as you're at a reasonable bf, like 12-14%, you'll be okay IMO. There's some reading material on primo in BOP. I'm completely sold on it after all that I've read. Plus it was arnold's favorite. That alone should tell you a lot lol.

Ripped you know i always listen to you. I will research this further. If it's worth the money like you said, I have no problem shelling it out. PM me anything you think I would like on the primo. thanks bro. :callme:

The Schering Amps are the best...

Attachments

• primobolan_depot_100_mg_schering-plough_MED.jpg
    primobolan_depot_100_mg_schering-plough_MED.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • primo.jpg
    primo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
They better be for the price!

im also thinking about using Tren after these 2 cycles i didnt
think u had to shoot tren-e ED??? what do yall think would be best
with stacking tren im thinking about maybe some test but not for sure
thanks for input guys.........

Oh I'm going to finish my cycle and pct before I order anything else. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm just trying to figure out what compounds fit the goals that I have.

My point is if you're too fat when you get ready for your next cycle, I would assume you're going to cut. If you're not too fat then we can assume you might bulk.

You're not going to know where you stand BF wise until about 3-4 weeks out, plus you might change your mind.

One thing I NEVER understood (not saying you in particular) is when someone does two cycles including PCT, the first one they bulk and the second one they cut. My question has always been how can you grow or expect any type of real change when you're constantly over eating and then undereating? Your body is constantly struggling to figure out just what you're trying to do. It just never made sense to me, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about to begin with?

My point is if you're too fat when you get ready for your next cycle, I would assume you're going to cut. If you're not too fat then we can assume you might bulk.

You're not going to know where you stand BF wise until about 3-4 weeks out, plus you might change your mind.

One thing I NEVER understood (not saying you in particular) is when someone does two cycles including PCT, the first one they bulk and the second one they cut. My question has always been how can you grow or expect any type of real change when you're constantly over eating and then undereating? Your body is constantly struggling to figure out just what you're trying to do. It just never made sense to me, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about to begin with?

CT - you've never had any idea what you're talking about.

j/k my friend!! haha.

I'm a full blown idiot, and I've been banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was great Slim Shady..I didn't know you were such a great rapper! I think you missed your calling in life. Maybe you should start a boy band and hit up all of the Manchester gay clubs with your act.:homo:

That was great Slim Shady..I didn't know you were such a great rapper! I think you missed your calling in life. Maybe you should start a boy band and hit up all of the Manchester gay clubs with your act.:homo:

I'm gay and like dudes.

Back