• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tequila

I thinks Tequila may be right for me!

my work blocks youtube at work and i dont feel like getting on my phone but if its about tequila the drink or "tequila poppers".....

tequila is the nastiest liquer ever invented and is trully only acceptable in margeritas

if this was a video of a tequila popper...i never knew what the hell that was til my wife showed me a home video of there family on vacation and she was getting one done at 17 and the guy doing them almost pulled her shirt down to flash everyone. i kinda wished he had to see what her 6'4" 200 pound plus uncle would have done to the gay little waiter

sounds like a dumb tourist thing

my work blocks youtube at work and i dont feel like getting on my phone but if its about tequila the drink or "tequila poppers".....

tequila is the nastiest liquer ever invented and is trully only acceptable in margeritas

if this was a video of a tequila popper...i never knew what the hell that was til my wife showed me a home video of there family on vacation and she was getting one done at 17 and the guy doing them almost pulled her shirt down to flash everyone. i kinda wished he had to see what her 6'4" 200 pound plus uncle would have done to the gay little waiter

sounds like a dumb tourist thing

Sounds like he didn't give her enough tequila.

Back