• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help with my wifes diet

marcus1305

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was wondering if anyone can offer me some help on setting up a diet for my wife.she wants to do the atkins thing again and i told her its a waste. was reading some of the forums and it seems like the low med high carb switching days is the way to go. ty for any help i can get.

Basically choose a diet she will be able to stick to. It comes down to cals in vs cals out. So might as well stick to a diet that you will not dread every minute you are on.

There is nothing wrong with an Atkins style diet.

Go over twin peaks carb cycling routine, it is a base layout of what you are looking to do..she'll need to know her maintenance levels then adjust from there..or PM BUILT, she'll help you out

If your wife felt good on Atkins, have her talk to me. That diet was the first time in my life I ever felt normal - although I understand that for some, low carb feels horrid. If you're one of 'em, you'll think Atkins is a miserable waste of time but you might be surprised at how the basic setup can be tweaked to work for athletes.

Does she lift? What does she weigh now, and how tall is she?

we duse all types of dieting methods, but do prefer carb cycling.

can you write out what your wifes diet looks like along with the stats that Built was asking for ?

Back