• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Names of any legit Mexican Pharm Companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machine455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since genxxl went down I've been shit out of luck. I was thinking of taking a trip S of the Border but after operation gear grind went down, all the labs i used to know are gone. Does anybody know of or tried out any legit gear from down there? If so I'd like to get the names of a few companies so I'm not going in blind.

Yeah, but they just have ampules of test and sus ready jects. I was trying to get a hold of some cheap vials.

Oh,my bad. I wasnt asking for a source, just the name of a legit pharmacuetical company, not a place where i can purchase. Must of read the rules wrong, just joined yesterday.

no problems bro, but its why you arent getting names, its a lil to out in the open for people to talk about ex(im joe smith and I get my gear from this mexican pharm)...the sponsors on here are GTG

I hear ya. I guess that would be kinda incriminating to the people posting me back. My bad.

dude, it's not like genxxl was the only place to get gears online. There's a few others on here that are great. Go look in the right forums of this board.

IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if those places were legit. I assumed they would be if the board keeps em up there. I Just wonder how discretly thay package and what there siezure rates are. I'm used to getting mine sent in a hollowed out book and never had any issues from my last guuy .

It doesn't really matter how good they package the item.
If it get scanned going throw its fucked.
Ever see one of those border patrol programs ?

Sponsors here are G2G

Any questions just send a Rep a PM,
there are plenty to choose from.

It doesn't really matter how good they package the item.
If it get scanned going throw its fucked.
Ever see one of those border patrol programs ?

Sponsors here are G2G

Any questions just send a Rep a PM,
there are plenty to choose from.
By choosing a domestic source you dont have to worry about customs seizures.

Yeah, domestic would be the ideal, but theyre almost always some new UGL shit thats always hit or miss with those brews. I mean its not hard to make and impossible to know if its doses right if u don't brew it urself. Pluss all the raw hormone powders come from China with who knows what the hell its contaminated with. I had a buddy a while back brew up some differnt compounds of gear using chinese raw hormone poowder. He gave some to about 5 of my boys to try out and all there faces turned beat red 24 7 for months. They got swole as shit, but who knows what else was in that shit.

By choosing a domestic source you dont have to worry about customs seizures.

One of the main reasons plenty of nice boards went down in the past and especially during Operation Raw Deal is because of the "domestic" discussions over the forums. Since then most informed people stay far away from pronouncing this word anywhere close to their business. Unfortunately there are still plenty of guys happy to add the word domestic to their business model or on their websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back