• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinions/Advice for 3rd Date

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so the title should be pretty self explanatory but let me give you a quick run down.

There is this girl that I met online using Plenty Of Fish. We started talking on the phone a few times over the course of like a week. Then we had our first date which was coffee and a walk. This first date lasted about 1 1/2 hours and I decided to end the date on a high note and walked her to her car after I kissed her. She seemed like she wanted the date to continue, but I think long first dates are a bad idea and you should try and end things on a high note.

We talked twice after the first date and got together for a second date. This time it was a little more traditional, dinner and a movie. She showed interest in me by choosing the restaurant and even looking up the reviews for the restaurant. We got together, started off with a hug and a great dinner full of laughs. Then we went to the movie, and I started making out with her in the theater before the movie started. But then I didn't do much for the entire movie except some arm and shoulder contact. I did this to keep her on her toes and leave her wanting more. The movie ended, we got up and started walking towards the elevators that lead to the parking lots.

While waiting for the elevator I started making out with her again and then I put my arm around her and walked into the elevator. She also put her arm around me and leaned her head on my shoulder. We rode the elevator all the way to the bottom, with arms around each other.

Then I walked her to her car and started making out with her one more time. I told her I was really glad she came out to see me and she said she was really glad she came out too. She smiled and said, Call me.

So here is what I am trying to decide here people.

My intention with this girl is to be a long term relationship, because she is exactly what I am looking for in a girl. Usually when I date a girl, she has some qualities I like and some I don't. But this girl doesn't have anything negative that stands out to me, at least YET.

So I am kind of stuck on what to do for a 3rd date. The chemistry is definitely there, we both like each other and she wants to see me again.
But, I don't want to jump into bed with her right away either.... Because I have never had a long term relationship in which I jumped into bed with a girl quickly. They always end up going sour after 2-4 weeks.

I'm going to give her a call tomorrow and hopefully figure out something to do for our 3rd date, but I really don't know what to do because I don't want to move too slow, but I don't want to move too fast either.

I am just overthinking this and letting a good thing bother me, but if anyone can give me some advice, I would appreciate it.

Only serious posts please :(

Sex is ok on the third date.
If you have shown her you have an interest in her and not just wanting sex then it will be fine.
I can't help you plan your third date because i don't know her at all to say where to take her.
If the opportunity arises take it.
Go slow and make sure shes comfortable with the idea before you go guns blazing.

So what do you have in mind for third date ?

Just take her to dinner and rent a flick this time. Either go to her place or yours. But, you've shown her enough evidence at this point that you're not just looking to get laid. So, look to get laid this time. You obviously like each other, so she should be slinging you some leg by the 3rd date.

dump her

seriously. you're a grown man. you know relationships effin suck d. you dont need that drama in your life

dude whats your longest relationship? dont you walk away always telling yourself when its over your done with all that? i dont care who you are... its a pain the ass. there too needy, or too whory, or too this or that. and then you find yourself in a commited long term relationship and all this stuff comes out that wasn't there at the beggining. run.

Take her to the gym and make her spot you.

Then since you're taking it slow, go home and LHJO?

order her a drink and then stir it with your dick. . .

It sounds like you had a nice normal date and that you got along. Why screw it up by over-thinking it.

Dating is about fun. Stick with that. If it's going to become more, it will.

Ok so the title should be pretty self explanatory but let me give you a quick run down.

So here is what I am trying to decide here people.

My intention with this girl is to be a long term relationship, because she is exactly what I am looking for in a girl. Usually when I date a girl, she has some qualities I like and some I don't. But this girl doesn't have anything negative that stands out to me, at least YET.

So I am kind of stuck on what to do for a 3rd date. The chemistry is definitely there, we both like each other and she wants to see me again.
But, I don't want to jump into bed with her right away either.... Because I have never had a long term relationship in which I jumped into bed with a girl quickly. They always end up going sour after 2-4 weeks.

I'm going to give her a call tomorrow and hopefully figure out something to do for our 3rd date, but I really don't know what to do because I don't want to move too slow, but I don't want to move too fast either.

I am just overthinking this and letting a good thing bother me, but if anyone can give me some advice, I would appreciate it.

The answer is simple, take her to a nice club. Pop a bottle, have a good time. Let things happen, dont rush anything. I assure you if she wants to have sex on the third date, she will show it with a couple of drinks in her system. Don't over think it, me personally when I overthink and plan shit it always goes down the toilet. When im just my natural self and just have fun, things start to happen and eventually you get rewarded..... Good luck.

The answer is simple, take her to a nice club. Pop a bottle, have a good time. Let things happen, dont rush anything. I assure you if she wants to have sex on the third date, she will show it with a couple of drinks in her system. Don't over think it, me personally when I overthink and plan shit it always goes down the toilet. When im just my natural self and just have fun, things start to happen and eventually you get rewarded..... Good luck.

Smooth mah knigga I thought u might be faking the funk of sum of thme spanish genes:coffee:

I have a confession, I've never officially "dated" a woman, all of my relationships, even my current 12 year relationship they fell in love with me after a one night stand. I didn't wine and dine them or anything...we'd have intimate conversations afterwards and just end up continuing to see each other every night and then pepper some days in until the relationship grew or didn't....I like spontaneous and I like that in my women....

I do agree take her to a very nice club, not some meat grinder where everyone is trying to get laid... Me I used to take women to my favorite little cafe with outside seating and a great view of the scenery, and then go to this little Jazz club with couches and love seats....

Last edited:
dont take her to a club. not a dance club that has ropes and bouncers anyways. thats where you go to meet sluts, you dont go on a date a club. very bad place to date. too loud to talk. you can't stare at other women but you want to. you end up drunk or she does and someones throwin up.

Come on IM dudes! this aint jersey shore. class it up some.

but seriously man, take it slow. sounds like you're jumping ahead in your head for someone you barely know. dont get burnt. i dated my wife for a damn year before we got married and even after a year she still suprises me. and not in a good way, like a "wow! im suprised you're a f'ing btch" kind of way

even after a year she still suprises me. and not in a good way, like a "wow! im suprised you're a f'ing btch" kind of way

:roflmao:

dont take her to a club. not a dance club that has ropes and bouncers anyways. thats where you go to meet sluts, you dont go on a date a club. very bad place to date. too loud to talk. you can't stare at other women but you want to. you end up drunk or she does and someones throwin up.

Come on IM dudes! this aint jersey shore. class it up some.

but seriously man, take it slow. sounds like you're jumping ahead in your head for someone you barely know. dont get burnt. i dated my wife for a damn year before we got married and even after a year she still suprises me. and not in a good way, like a "wow! im suprised you're a f'ing btch" kind of way
:coffee:

I guess most people can't read. Thanks to those who did read.

I know that relationships can suck.... but it's been 3 years since I've been in one and I am looking for a change to my usual hustle and bustle.

Like I said, this girl is literally everything I am looking for in a girl, so I figure I might as well try and see how things go with her. If things go bad, I'll be back on my grind looking for easy pussy LOL

IML Gear Cream!
I guess most people can't read. Thanks to those who did read.

I know that relationships can suck.... but it's been 3 years since I've been in one and I am looking for a change to my usual hustle and bustle.

Like I said, this girl is literally everything I am looking for in a girl, so I figure I might as well try and see how things go with her. If things go bad, I'll be back on my grind looking for easy pussy LOL

Sorry about that. Anyway there are a ton of things you can do for a date. For me it depends on what the girl is into. Last date I went on I took the girl to a mini amusement park close by and it was quit a bit of fun.

Do a day time date, maybe a picnic, beach, bike ride, or something you both can enjoy and have some intimacy. Maybe follow the day time date with a dinner, drinks and something a little more adventerous. At this point, she probably couldn't care less where you take her. Sounds like she just wants to spend time with you so make the most of time and do something fun but out of the norm IMO. Def no dance club. Maybe kareoke or a comedy club but i think day time dates are the most fun bc you get see who they really are and not all glamoured up.

Just take her to dinner and rent a flick this time. Either go to her place or yours. But, you've shown her enough evidence at this point that you're not just looking to get laid. So, look to get laid this time. You obviously like each other, so she should be slinging you some leg by the 3rd date.

I think this is a great idea.

Where abouts are you located?

Describe the girl a little bit for us. What kinds of stuff did you talk about on your first two dates?

In all seriousness, if you want to do something you will both remember forever try a helo tour.

Here's an example in ATL: Air Atlanta Helicopters : Helicopter Tours

The cool part about the one tour is they will pick you up on the roof of the fancy W Hotel where you could be already drinking at the bar. When you arrive back at the hotel you have dinner.

Be sure and follow up and let us know how it went. If she does throw you some leg, you must post about it in the "Clean Thread" in the Anything Goes section. We will basically need the stroke-by-stroke details from start to finish.

Back