• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

strength cycle designed to keep strength gains

endurance724

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i had a quick question, if one was to design a cycle for strickly strength gains which are kept even post cycle and the compounds being used are test and anavar or test anavar and some winny.

would this be achieved by using a small amount of test for example 300 mg weekly or should one stick to the 500 mg test weekly stacked with 50-60 mg var for 6 weeks?.

if the goal was strickly strength gains and to retain most of the stregnth gains post cycle, how long would you run the cycle for and how much of the compounds would you use?

i think people got confused from my previous post,
this is not my 1st cycle my previous cycle was

1-12 - test e 500 mg
1-5 dbol 30 mg/Ed
.25 a dex EOD

clomid and aromasin for PCT

i gained like 25 pounds and kept 22.

i wanted to run a cycle tho in which I dont no gain any more weight, and only wanted to make strength gains.

i had a quick question, if one was to design a cycle for strickly strength gains which are kept even post cycle and the compounds being used are test and anavar or test anavar and some winny.

would this be achieved by using a small amount of test for example 300 mg weekly or should one stick to the 500 mg test weekly stacked with 50-60 mg var for 6 weeks?.

if the goal was strickly strength gains and to retain most of the stregnth gains post cycle, how long would you run the cycle for and how much of the compounds would you use?

If you don't want to gain weight, you can manage that with your diet. IMO the best AAS for pure strength are halotestin and trenbolone, but they are also the most toxic. Test and Anavar would work just fine. If you are only going 6-8 weeks, I would recommend Test Prop 100mg ED + 60mg Var.

well i have test and var for 12 wks, but i wouldnt imagine runnin var that long.

by toxic i think he means has the most sides. and i would have to agree.

tren is a gear that should only be used by the veterans and serious body builders.

its just harsh. but i think its the gear of gods lol

Maybe thats not what he meant. A lot of people really believe it causes Kidney failure etc. The claims of renal failure etc are due to the orange colored metabolites passing through your urine.

Tren is loaded with sides....until you find your sweetspot.

Maybe thats not what he meant. A lot of people really believe it causes Kidney failure etc. The claims of renal failure etc are due to the orange colored metabolites passing through your urine.

Tren is loaded with sides....until you find your sweetspot.

I was referring to sides.

First of all, your test is to low for strength gains, 750mg + (a week) is your norm for strength. Deca, Tren, d-bol, a-drol, Test c or e and hola is all u need for strength, belive me and maybe var, but in all, theres no other drugs that can make u stronger than (test, a drol and deca) word up

^ if u cant get huge and strong with that combo, ur in the wrong game pal.

IML Gear Cream!
last prep i did, 3 weeks out i was still slammin some weights depleted as hell running test p, masteron, and tren with halo, i was almost just as strong as off season on 1g of test and 5-600npp or eq, havnt tried the cheque drops yet but heard thats some bad shit too

^ if u cant get huge and strong with that combo, ur in the wrong game pal.

he is not looking to be huge he says he does not want weight gain just strength

strength then halo is the way to go but be advised it is very liver toxic do your homework if you run it.

Test and Tren is a great cycle for strength. But tren is not intended for beginners and has several sides.

Since the 'Var is not 17a/a liver toxic it would be okay to run it longer than 6 weeks as opposed to Halo which be no more than 6 weeks. I know they're both well known for strength gains and I can only speak to the strength increase from Halo - it is legit for this purpose. Halo also gives you the appearance of being bigger despite little to no weight gain. This is due the its voluminizing effect of increasing the muscle's actual density. Halo worked great for me (20-30mg ED) but I'd be interested to see how it compares to 'Var (60-80mg ED).

Back