• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

argh...motherfucking calf/ankle pumps

AlphaONE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone got a solution for solving such annoyance?

I think its the d-bol that's causing such aggravation when it comes to cardio, and I say this because the test shouldn't of kicked in by now seeing as how its only week 3 of my cycle.

so the D would be the most logical choice, i've heard that potassium and zinc could potentially fix the above mention problem, is there any truth to this?

No experience with the calf/ankle pumps but I get the worst lower back pumps when squatting and deads. So bad I can hardly walk. Its definately the dbol. I just strech as much as possible and deal with it.

I to get it from doing deads as well. Bananas help but stretching as much as possible is your best bet.

Bananas, more water, taurine are some starters. I know there is others, just not off the top of my head.

Since Starting a cycle of just Test my calfs feel like they are on the brink of exploding when i go running.

I couldn't run more than .75 of a mile without my calves hurting like a bitch. I even went and hit golf balls and my ankle would like me. I got that same pain from doing calf lifts. It will get better once your body gets adjusted. It just takes a little time. When I first started running, I use to get the worst shin splints but I just kept running everyday and within a month or two I was fine. You'll probably have to deal with the pain for a little bit. Try some Aleve or Ibuprofen to help alleviate the pain. Taurine, potassium and stretching is essential.

Shin splints are the worst when on aas. Feels like they're on fire and pain is so bad I could cry like a little girl. But I fight through it until I get to the day it no longer flares up. Usually takes a few weeks.

I really have no idea but I thought shin splints were a symptom of growing while in puberty. Don't they go away after adolescence?? Mine did.

I really have no idea but I thought shin splints were a symptom of growing while in puberty. Don't they go away after adolescence?? Mine did.

I wish that was true but at 34 yrs old I still get them and intense too. First time I got them was playing rugby in college and they've come and gone ever since. Basically, they are many tiny stress fractures in the shin bone (tibia, fibula?) that gives the burning sensation. However, I think there are different kinds of shin splints. I've tried all recommended methods to alleviate but nothing I do prevents them from coming back.
I really get them bad when I run on pavement but running on a track proved to help very little as they still flare up badly. That's why I switched to eliptical machines and such in order to keep my cardio up and not have to deal with the shin splint bullshit. I go for runs if they're gone but it's only a matter of time before they return and I'm back to the elipticals.

Back