• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Update!!!!!!!!!! Urgent update!!!!

Pulsated Pec

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok ok people do people even no what they are talking about on this site or what everyone just gives you shit when you ask a question and they told me that i wouldnt see any results from 500 sus a week and 300 eq but behold its been one week and im lifting a lot heavier already and seeing results
i need an explanation for that
my cycle is gonna last 16 weeks 500 sus a week 300 eq a week so take that in

oh yea im in drug court probation from what ive heard they dont test for this shit right

well it take 3 to 4 weeks to kick in lmao.

and sust should be shot eod because of the ace and prop.

and do a minimum of 400 eq.

next time just stick with test e

also, diet is more important than the gear.

and sleep is second. without 8 hours a night ur missin out on the rem sleep that allows protien synthesis to happen and heal ur muscles.

if ur seeing results now ur experiences the placebo effect homie.

so relax

People just say it's not optimal to do sust. at 500 mgs a week. It will work. Just not at peak performance.

Its always best to Do your own research other than asking someone on forums. But with that said there are alot of knowledgable people on this board. So its not a good thing to call everyone out like that.

Last edited:
You do understand all that you are feeling is the short estered test in the sust, right? Not the EQ or the longer ester tests. And no....they don't usually test for AAS in those courts. We thank you for the urgent update.

/V

Say no to sust, iv never liked it, for many reasons, just me though.

i doubt 60 mg of test prop is giving him strength gains and physical changes lol.

if its been a week than he has only shot twice and there is 30 mg of prop in each shot

its all placebo

I did sust for 3 years. I loved every minute of it.

i like sust too no matter if bulking or cutting....(tne in oil is my absolute favorite though)

hahaha...urgent update? 1 week? lmao. like big vic said if u are actually getting any benefit its the short estered test...but like someone else said i doubt physical changes and strength gains off that much prop. the eq hasnt even thought about working yet. sounds like the good ole placebo effect. hell man get some suger pills next time...they are cheaper and legal lol. j/j. but relax dude. the gains havent started yet but i have a feeling when they do we will get another urgent update!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Rock on dude! Your gonna shit yourself when you really start growing.

OMG OMG OMG, Breaking news, this guy is retarded. Wait I guess everyone knew that. If you're strength went up in one week it means you weren't trying hard enough when you were natty. It's all mental so far. If you were taking dbol, that would a different story.

hahaha...urgent update? 1 week? lmao. like big vic said if u are actually getting any benefit its the short estered test...but like someone else said i doubt physical changes and strength gains off that much prop. the eq hasnt even thought about working yet. sounds like the good ole placebo effect. hell man get some suger pills next time...they are cheaper and legal lol. j/j. but relax dude. the gains havent started yet but i have a feeling when they do we will get another urgent update!!!!!!!

Benefit from the short ester? 500 sustanon right. How much short ester they have? 120mg max? 60mg prop and 60mg of phenyl in one week... This guy must be hulk now.

Short ester's giving him a bit of a kick while his endogenous levels haven't yet dropped. The little short-ester testosterone spike due to insufficient pinning-frequency is aromatizing and the estrogen's bloating him up with water-weight.

Forgive his histrionics; it's just PMS.

I'm a chick; trust me I recognize the symptoms.

Short ester's giving him a bit of a kick while his endogenous levels haven't yet dropped. The little short-ester testosterone spike due to insufficient pinning-frequency is aromatizing and the estrogen's bloating him up with water-weight.

Forgive his histrionics; it's just PMS.

I'm a chick; trust me I recognize the symptoms.

:roflmao:

FYI: You will see gains from 500mg of Sus. I don't think anyone told you that you wouldn't. What you were told is that it is not optimal to use Sus if you are only injecting twice weekly b/c of the prop ester. They were just trying to help you make the most of your cycle. As it stands right now, and with only 300mg of EQ, you are not. You will see gains, but if I'm going to shut down my natty test, I would want to make the best gains possible . But that's just me, I guess you know better.

Anything below 400mg EW of EQ is waste IMO. Better up that to 400mg - preferably 500-600mg EW for optimal EQ-related gains which won't even be in full effect until around Week 8.

Your the guy that got flamed because you opened up 3 threads asking the same question.

Yet another person who doesn't listen then blames the board.

You will feel very little effects from the gear just now.
Unless your taking Beta Alanine ?

I've been thru drug court and took PH and gear during the whole time and never had any issues. They only test for recreational drugs. And no way your gear kicked in already. Not even close. Maybe the TPP and prop but that's minimal.

Man it's all in your head. I too realized I wasn't pushing as hard as I could because some of my lifts went up too much.

We now interrupt your regular thread reading for this urgent update, And I quote
"people on IM talk shit" and now back to your regularly scheduled thread reading.

IML Gear Cream!
This is Fuckin hysterical! I slam 100mg test p ed for a week as a kicker for my cycles and don't get results like that. Eq ain't even worth doing at less than 400mg ew and needs 15+ weeks for optimal results.
Built: that was fuckin epic

I just started 100mg of EQ and my strength and vascularity have gone through the roof in less than 12 hours!!

Why was it SO urgent for people to read this as your title directs us to believe?

I just started 100mg of EQ and my strength and vascularity have gone through the roof in less than 12 hours!!

YOUR vascularity - hell, MINE did, telepathically, from YOUR first inject!

im def not bloated im taking some pill called letrozele or some shit like that lipolizene and i do a shot every third day n00bs

especially now that i have these quivering quads, this chiseled chest, these bulging bis , dont be terrified of these tris, ive got the haunting hams, the glorious glute, the abs of armageddon, shredded shoulders , these tremendous traps, and these frightening fore arms

Back