• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

some progress over the last year for your viewing pleasure

bitch looks ten times better than me... but he gets free Gear.. i don't

Dude, what happened to your face? LOL :)

You look fantastic, keep up the hard work

Least im not the only short fucker in the world

haha......thanks......i train H.I.T. style and do much of the same training, diet, and supplementation the Mark Dugdale does......

How much free Gear to you abuse everyday?

Lookin' solid. Nice job with your cut.

Lookin' solid. Nice job with your cut.

Ditto. I don't know why you posted this in this part of the forum, but good job.

i didn't see a members pics section.....if there is one, then admin/mods feel free to move the thread

I guess it don't matter. I probably would have put it in the online journal or even training section. It's not like anyone if flaming you, etc., here so I guess it don't matter.

What kinda workouts do you do for them wheels?

really only 5-6 set total for both quads and hams.....and only one workout a week or sometimes every 2-3 weeks only

offseason is something like:
1 work set of back squats
1 work set of leg press
1 work set leg ext
1 work set lying leg curls
all exercises i do 2-3 "quality warmups" (almost preexhausting them).....i add in intensity techniques to extend the set like drop set, DC stretching, rest-pause, super slow negatives,forced reps......

thats nice work man

thanks everyone.....the last group of pics were from 1996 as a bantamweight.....compared to the first pics in this thread it's a 50-60 pound bodyweight difference!!!

haha......thanks......i train H.I.T. style and do much of the same training, diet, and supplementation the Mark Dugdale does......

Great progress!
Got a question for you: Do you still train with HIT when you're on cycle? I've gotten my best gains from HIT, but I'm natural (so far).

Great progress!
Got a question for you: Do you still train with HIT when you're on cycle? I've gotten my best gains from HIT, but I'm natural (so far).

yes, it's easier for me to maintain my size with less work.....even on gear i still need alot of recovery

:coffee:

Back