• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno question

rgprestige15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I am posting for a buddy of mine. He just came off a cycle and did not plan a proper PCT. I think the concoction consisted of some tren and a superdrol bridge...anywho, it has been about 2.5 months since he got off cycle and has noticed a large pea sized lump under both nipples. He says his nipples are sensitive and I am guessing this could be delayed gyno from the superdrol.

What would you guys recommend to combat this? I am assuming its too late for a SERM since he got off cycle 2.5 months ago. Does he need to take an AI or letro? I wish I knew more about this.

Look into Arimidex. If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that it has been shown to actually reverse gyno to some degree. Sorry I couldn't be a bigger help.

LOL @ Roughneck

Reverse Settled Gyno? Good luck

:coffee:

try letro, Dont think it works on lumps tho !

LOL @ Roughneck

Reverse Settled Gyno? Good luck

I never said it was fact and I never said it would make it disappear. I was just trying to help him out and point him in a direction. I'm looking for information to support it...

Keep looking Roughneck

TREATMENT

- Correct underlying disorder

- Withdrawal of causative drug if feasible

- Observation with reassurance that problem is transient

- Subcutaneous mastectomy for severe, persistent cases or those with psychological concerns

- Tamoxifen (Norvadex), estrogen antagonist , has been used and Anastrozole (Arimidex), a potent and selective fourth-generation aromatase inhibitor, is also known to be effective in Tanner stage III or less gynecomastia. (Suggested by YC 10-18-1999)
Various drug regimens have been tried for gynecomastia with varying degrees of success, including the antiestrogens tamoxifen and clomiphene, the aromatase inhibitor testolactone, and danazol, a weak androgen that acts by inhibiting gonadotropin secretion and causing a fall in plasma testosterone. Treatment with dihydrotestosterone (which cannot be aromatized to estrogen) is also reported to cause significant symptomatic improvement in gynecomastia. However, no prospective controlled studies have been performed with any of these regimens, and their clinical usefulness is not established.

[Serels S; Melman A: J Urol 1998 Apr;159(4):1309 Tamoxifen use in gynecomastia
Staiman VR; Lowe FC: Urology 1997 Dec;50(6):929-33 - tamoxifen 10-30 mg/day for 1 month
McDermott MT, et al Tamoxifen therapy for painful idiopathic gynecomastia. South Med J 83: 1283, 1990
Anastrozole, an aromatase inhibitor Tx for gynecomastia reported by groups from Southwestern Med Ctr in Dallas and also from Harbor-UCLA in Torrence at Endo Society mtg at San Diego Jun. of 1999.
Plourde PV, et al.:Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1994;30(1):103-11 - Arimedex (anastrozole)
Lonning PE, et al.: "anastrozole" -Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1998;49 Suppl 1:S53-7; discussion S73-7. Review..]

Here is the study in full:

htt p://enotes.tripod.com/gynecomastia2007.pdf

Again, I'm not saying it's guaranteed just a direction to look in...

Letro and it does work.

I had hard tissue under both nips and letro shrunk them significantly but it didn't get rid of them completely.

I used 1.75 mg M/W/F. I think you would be better suited @ 2.5mg ED

If the letro does nothing surgery is the only option.

Letro and it does work.

I had hard tissue under both nips and letro shrunk them significantly but it didn't get rid of them completely.

I used 1.75 mg M/W/F. I think you would be better suited @ 2.5mg ED

If the letro does nothing surgery is the only option.

This^^^

Tren without PCT? Dude, your friend was asking for it.

thanks guys. To clarify, I think he wants to PREVENT it from getting worse. Its not really visible, but you can definitely feel the lump. I am assuming its gyno at the earlier stages. I will tell him to try some letro.

thanks for the info. I was wondering what the 1st signs of gyno is since I'm prep. to do my 1st cycle. Seems like preventive measures are best.

thanks guys. To clarify, I think he wants to PREVENT it from getting worse. Its not really visible, but you can definitely feel the lump. I am assuming its gyno at the earlier stages. I will tell him to try some letro.

Run an AI when you cycle and you will have no worries.

Back