• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

7 days shipping time from World Pharma

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
8 days if you count the order day.

My "friend" couldn't be happier with the shipping time. My "friend" also got a discount. I think my "friends" anemia will now get treated properly...

My "friend" couldn't be happier with the shipping time. My "friend" also got a discount. I think my "friends" anemia will now get treated properly...

your friend is a lucky man

thats real fast heavy...i'm GTCH:coffee:

WP is super fast with shipping, it doesn't even make sense how it's so quick!

Seems like the mods often get meds fast.

I hope the members get good service as well. It's important to me that everyone get's taken care of here. So far reports have been positive.

IML Gear Cream!

I hope the members get good service as well. It's important to me that everyone get's taken care of here. So far reports have been positive.

My bro who ordered is your average joe, not a member of the staff. And I have to agree with you, I'm hearing better things about WP every day. Keep up the good work WP!!

/V

My bro who ordered is your average joe, not a member of the staff. And I have to agree with you, I'm hearing better things about WP every day. Keep up the good work WP!!

/V
Good to know, I am hearing similar things.

Dear guys. i try to do my best!
if somebody wait sometimes..its only because of stock or slow post service!
but 90% orders come under 10 days for sure!

as am I. you're friend should be putting on some weight soon heavy

Know of any good nutrition coaches? I think I need one...again...
definitely. i have heard great things about Total Package and seen lots of their work 1st hand

I did a order before X-mas and got it 9 days later. and it was ordered on the weekend so they are PDQ

I will chime in as well..got my order in 10days flat. Impressive.

Keep it up WP, your doing a great job!

Good to know, anemia must be treated hard, and fast! :grin:

Back