• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

yeast infections

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post em up !:whackit:

Last edited:
Twisted-ass mind, got a pretzel for a brain
An eraser for a head, Roids got a fuckin’ pencil for a frame

Every last woman on Earth I’ll kill off, and I still wouldn’t fuck your, slut
So wipe the smile on your grill off, I swear to God I’ll piss a Happy Meal off

Bygones’ll never be bygones, so won’t be finished swallowin’ my wad
I ain’t finished blowin’ it, nice bra
Hope it’ll fit a tough titty, bitch
Life’s hard, I swear to God, life is a dumb blonde white broad
With fake tits and a bad dye job
Who just spit in my fuckin’ face and called me a fuckin’ tightwad
So finally I broke down and bought Sara an iPod

retlaw you are one sick mofo!Keep up the good work.

I bet the Captn wouldnt even hit the last pic ?? hmmm ?

I'm gettin' outta here........U MF'ers are way too twisted for me.

Dude.

Basically a yeast infection is your body telling you there's an imbalane in the 'good' and 'bad' vaginal bacteria and you should go see your OB/GYN.

Dude.

Basically a yeast infection is your body telling you there's an imbalane in the 'good' and 'bad' vaginal bacteria and you should go see your OB/GYN.

And how does Miss 69, know about this ? and before we go on, please tell me if your related to or having a affair with Price ? I need to no !

damn, I have a lot of those symptoms.

How do you get rid of it ?

damn, I have a lot of those symptoms.

How do you get rid of it ?

Dude.

Looks like you need to take that pussy in for a service.

ThisThreadIsGoing.jpeg

And how does Miss 69, know about this ? and before we go on, please tell me if your related to or having a affair with Price ? I need to no !

As another female voice, just about every woman that has any level of intellect knows that. Some women are prone to them and others, thankfully have never had one. Gross images by the way, are those really of a yeast infection? ouch!
Anyway, it is also possible for you to give one to a woman. It is almost always easier for a man to give a woman anything that can be transferred through sexual activity, than it is for a woman to give it to a man. :nerd:

IML Gear Cream!
Well....

Just be thankful he is posting yeast infection pics and not blue waffle pics. Now those are nasty.

Lmao

Playing it safe, baby? How not like you.

Hi :kissu: btw

Well....

Just be thankful he is posting yeast infection pics and not blue waffle pics. Now those are nasty.

Yeah, cuz the raging rash pics aren't nasty enough. YUCK! Sorry, can't help you with symptoms, I am soooooo thankful I have no experience in that department. Ok, so I guess that makes me not that sorry.:ohyeah:

Yeah, cuz the raging rash pics aren't nasty enough. YUCK! Sorry, can't help you with symptoms, I am soooooo thankful I have no experience in that department. Ok, so I guess that makes me not that sorry.:ohyeah:

I didn't ask for help on symptoms and I'm pretty sure the guys here don't care either.

Ok, this is a blue waffle. If you are a pussy please don't click on the link.

Blue Waffle Infection (really Gross)

As another female voice, just about every woman that has any level of intellect knows that. Some women are prone to them and others, thankfully have never had one. Gross images by the way, are those really of a yeast infection? ouch!
Anyway, it is also possible for you to give one to a woman. It is almost always easier for a man to give a woman anything that can be transferred through sexual activity, than it is for a woman to give it to a man. :nerd:
:callme:, I gots french tickler condumbs.

Back