• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much do ya'll deadlift?

Hell

Hell's Ambassador
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hola Amigos.....

Just wondering what ya'll deadlift. Im 30, 5'11'' and my weight has skyrocketed up to 224lbs in week 10 of my Test cycle (See my sig).
My deadlift has gone up but not like my bench and squat. I pretty much do the same weight on all 3 big compounds now. Deads are something I never learned when I was younger and just started doing them a couple months ago. Current stats..

Deads - 315 x 4
Bench - 315 x 5
Squat - 315 x 8

Last edited:
Pulled 505 last week.

Planet Fitness prohibits dead lifting but I do them once in a while anyway and nobody bothers me about. 5'8, 220, 34 yrs old. Don't usually max out on DLs but last time I did was 445.

they do!? lmao thats insane.

what if you eat he free pizza while doing it?

Yep, it's official. I do the DLs right in front of the "NO Deadlifting Allowed" sign. And the free pizza is a joke. You should see some of the slobs stuffing their faces following their minimal effort "workouts." Theirbodies actually resemble the pizza itself. Soft and doughy. That's right Planet Fitness - encourage us all to undo our progress by stuffing our faces with pizza post-workout. It's hard not to have a cynical attitude about them.
I definately get some "looks" during workouts but I'm always polite despite the fact they are JUDGING me!

IML Gear Cream!
i got kicked out for yelling WHAT WAHT WHAT with every deadlift lmao.

i got it from this video and thought it was be hilarious to do. it was. everyone was laughing. but the high schoolers that run the front desk where so scared of me that they asked another gym member to ask me to leave lmoa ;)

YouTube - My New Haircut

a must watch lmao

JAGER BOMB! Pssshhhh skank.

lol I love that movie.

I too just added deads to my routine seeing how important it is.

I work my way up to 315 then crank out a couple sets of 8. NO ONE at my gym deadlifts. I don't count that bullshit 135lb deadlifting either.

JAGER BOMB! Pssshhhh skank.

lol I love that movie.

I too just added deads to my routine seeing how important it is.

I work my way up to 315 then crank out a couple sets of 8. NO ONE at my gym deadlifts. I don't count that bullshit 135lb deadlifting either.

Controlled 135 > sloppy 315. I dead 535 @ 225.

i got kicked out for yelling WHAT WAHT WHAT with every deadlift lmao.

i got it from this video and thought it was be hilarious to do. it was. everyone was laughing. but the high schoolers that run the front desk where so scared of me that they asked another gym member to ask me to leave lmoa ;)

YouTube - My New Haircut

a must watch lmao

You gotta yell, "BANG BANG BANG, BITCHES!" After you allow the weight to crash to the floor. Planet Fitness would love that. I wish I had a PF near me. I would join just to see how long it would take to get kicked out.

As far as deads go, I do them last when my back is exhausted, so I don't have to pull so much. I usually rep in the high 300's. I haven't maxed out in ANY movement since college. Really...what's the point?

Controlled 135 > sloppy 315.

I agree. But there's dudes that should be killing it. It's like they are afraid to go heavy. They do like 1 set of 135 just to say they do deadlifts or something.

I'm not trying to load up 400+ just to get a big dick at the gym.

You gotta yell, "BANG BANG BANG, BITCHES!" After you allow the weight to crash to the floor. Planet Fitness would love that. I wish I had a PF near me. I would join just to see how long it would take to get kicked out.

As far as deads go, I do them last when my back is exhausted, so I don't have to pull so much. I usually rep in the high 300's. I haven't maxed out in ANY movement since college. Really...what's the point?

my bro-inlaw has a black card there so i can be his +1 to the gym there. and i will do the bang bang bang :) lmao.

i hear planet fitness is downsizing the free weight section to half! they hate us 'lunks' good thing i am at golds now. thats where all the lunks go lmao.

lol. the one here has 80lbs. no bs. i will take a pic next time i go. i might get my bang bang bang and kicked out on tape lol

just pulled 635 last week for a one rep max

i'm ashamed to say, but my deadlifts are very very weak

my all time best was 455 at only 165lbs bodyweight in 2000

recently though i've repped 405x8 at 190 but with straps......i prefer rack deads and have done as much as 525x8 (with straps) at 190-195lbs bodyweight recently

Well from the looks of ya'lls numbers I do have a ways to go but like I said I just started doing them about 11 weeks ago. I can definitely tell though that they have help my traps explode. I just figure that I should be able to dead more than I can bench but I guess I got nothing but time....

I am round about the same as you Hell.

Besides squats.
I have good size legs but knee's Crunch when i try 3 plates.

i'm ashamed to say, but my deadlifts are very very weak

my all time best was 455 at only 165lbs bodyweight in 2000

recently though i've repped 405x8 at 190 but with straps......i prefer rack deads and have done as much as 525x8 (with straps) at 190-195lbs bodyweight recently

Im with irish on this, not much of an all out dead lifter, although ive started hitting it harder recently, and I do rack deads..just seems to put more focus on my lower back area

Back