• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Joint Support Help

TheBenchPusher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I was just wondering what you all thought was the best joint support out there? Looking to go heavy soon and want to give my joints all the help I can get. Thanks guys.

I believe fish oil will help if you're not taking it already. Glucosamine is also supposed to help although I've never used it.

Here's a pretty good example.

Last edited:
hey man iv had some 2 major surg on my left shoulder... i wont go without my animal flex love the stuff also take some fish oils, also applied nutrition's joint supp is very good

Cissus is great if you havent looked into it

Cissus is the way to go IMO. I stopped using chond & glucosomine after reading some contradicting studies on them. Promaforce Cissus is what I take, it works great and is very high quality!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Edit: it was glucosomine as i fixed above, not msm :)

Last edited:
I like Cissus, a topical cream called Blue Emu, up your fish oil to 10 grams per day and Glucosamine/Chondro/MSM works as well if dosed high enough.

Please post the studies you refer to.

haha, you are right, silly me for not posting them! the msm i screwed up, it was glucosamine. The two I read mentioned that:

Large-scale, methodologically sound trials indicate that the symptomatic benefit of chondroitin is minimal or nonexistent. Use of chondroitin in routine clinical practice should therefore be discouraged.
(Reichenbach S, and others. Meta-analysis: chondroitin for osteoarthritis of the knee or hip. Annals of Internal Medicine 146:580-590, 2007.)

and another publication reported that

The GH/CS [glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate] group was not superior to the placebo group in function, pain, or mobility after both phases of the intervention (pill only and pill plus exercise).
(Messier SP and others. Glucosamine/chondroitin combined with exercise for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: a preliminary study. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:1256-1266, 2007.)

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Back