• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mr Fag and the Captn

Rep points please ! lol

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Jesus Fucking Joseph and Mary [yt]Letters and numbers after v=[/yt]

AKA......
Tweeter and the Monkey Man

YouTube - Tweeter and the Monkey Man
God damnit figure it out or stop posting videos, I hate opening new tabs just to watch 2 seconds of your asinine attempt at humor....
Type

BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

Now paste it right after the
YouTube Video
YouTube Video
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video
YouTube Video
"> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> " title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video YouTube Video "> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> ">BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video YouTube Video "> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">

Huh? this is a strange forum I'v had a easier time in juarez mexico dealing with the cartel. Damn some of the stuff you say makes no sense. You must be on drugs

Huh? this is a strange forum I'v had a easier time in juarez mexico dealing with the cartel. Damn some of the stuff you say makes no sense. You must be on drugs

yo%20dawg%20-%20wat.jpg

God damnit figure it out or stop posting videos, I hate opening new tabs just to watch 2 seconds of your asinine attempt at humor....
Type

BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
YouTube Video
"> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> " title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video YouTube Video "> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> ">BukWT54Cv4U

Copy just that part

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video YouTube Video "> YouTube Video " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">
" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video " title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> "> " title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">

You need help

Shut your cock holster you crotch goblin....

IML Gear Cream!

:nail::wits:...........:paddle: :kissu: :analsex::headbang:
Got it brother ??

IDK if its this tread or the fucking EQ, but i got pains in my chest.

:roflmao: who da fuck are you?

IDK if its this tread or the fucking EQ, but i got pains in my chest.

Its Years of drug abuse and your elderly age that have contributed to you chest pain. Just use your life alert necklace to summon assistance.

nO WAY DUDE i AM STRAIGH EDGE ALL THE WAY, i DON;T EVEN USE OVER THE COUNTER medicines, I use herbs from my garden like garlic to ward off vampires and shit like that...

How dare you sully my reputation with accusations of drug abuse:paddle:
you have marred the purity of my demeanor....oh shit that sounds poetic I think this Indica/sativa hybrid is the best ratio I've ever tried....heady as hell but outgoing and talkative with my cowrokers...

The whole lot of you need a mental health Doctor your all crazy..

129156784022251801.gif

Back