• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there any legitimacy to the idea that Deca builds more on lower body?

maxbrokeneck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A buddy of mine just finished a 10 week deca only cycle(I know, I know) and he told me the majority of his gains were in his legs. He said he also gained 1-2 inches lean on his waist. Is deca to blame or was this mostly training?

A buddy of mine just finished a 10 week deca only cycle(I know, I know) and he told me the majority of his gains were in his legs. He said he also gained 1-2 inches lean on his waist. Is deca to blame or was this mostly training?

There is no way that deca can grow individual body parts bigger over others. If he is training legs harder than other body parts then yea he'll show more improvement there. Maybe his intensity level is not the same for each muscle group he trains.

There is no way that deca can grow individual body parts bigger over others. If he is training legs harder than other body parts then yea he'll show more improvement there. Maybe his intensity level is not the same for each muscle group he trains.

Exactly.

That concept is a first. I've never heard of that, nor would I expect too. lol

Peace and Love

You would have to be a complete idiot to run DECA with no test, therefore I would not trust a damn thing that Guy says about anything for your own safety

Back