• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone here ever come across legit Var and or Primo?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have the understanding that they're faked more often than not so I wanted to hear what you guys think or have found ;-)

Good question. I know primo is faked quite often. I guess when something cost 2-3x more than say test, people look at the profit margins rather than delivering quality to their customers. But I'm sure there's some cases where legit sources not knowingly sell counterfeit primo. Hard to really know unless you're an experienced primo user or have it lab tested. There is a lot of real primo out there so don't give up faith my friend. I'm gonna run primo my next cycle.

Absolutely. I don't think I've had that problem.

Peace and Love

It's supposedly faked with EQ a lot since some properties are the similar. I'd be leaning a little more towards Primo if I was confident in not getting something else in a Primo bottle. Especially EQ since I think I want to avoid the vascularity and dramatic increase in red blood cells from it.

Dear member,
i have original primobolan depot from Schering Bayer Turkey amps and Anavar from Bd oxanabol and also soon will get back on stock Asia pharma anavar Oxanabolic.

best-regards

wp

for those interested in real primobolan check on Injectable Steroids, Buy injectable steroids oil, Steroids injections side effects
you will see that available is Bayer Schering Turkey 100mg/ml amps

in a few more weeks dragon pharma will be having a special primo e sale as well....only 750 bottles of 100mg/ml and they will be $45 a piece

for HG anavar on Oral Steroids Online | Buy Steroid Pills | Dianabol Methan winstrol | Oral Steroid Sale
blister packs of Generics Pharm, Bulgary 10mg tabs

there's is also var and primo from the various ugl's on the site also

Wow Irish great price! That will go quick

That is a great price for primo. If I wasn't broke right now, I'd load up.

It's gotta be fake, its too cheap compared to the competitors ;)

in a few more weeks dragon pharma will be having a special primo e sale as well....only 750 bottles of 100mg/ml and they will be $45 a piece

For that price I'm defiantly going to try it. All of his other products have been spot on.

Dear member,
i have original primobolan depot from Schering Bayer Turkey amps and Anavar from Bd oxanabol and also soon will get back on stock Asia pharma anavar Oxanabolic.

best-regards

wp[/QUOTE. I got some of the real deal primo on the way thank WP made me an offer I could not refuse

Back