• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyway to speak with a rep? Apparently not enough posts!

What you need ?
You can post it here.

Most Information people for ask can be answered if you have ordered before.

Thanks, I have recently requested a tracking number for an order, and i got a response that told me to please be patient, and give the order some more time to arrive. I didn't mean to come off as impatient, i just read that after 15 days you could request a tracking number, and wasn't sure if that meant that they didn't have one, or just didn't want to give it out yet.....thanks i wasn't sure whether or not to post this

^^^^ You will get your stuff don't worry buddy it just takes time they are busy people too.

oh i'm confident i will, but if there was a tracking number available, i wouldn't have minded having it:daydream:, but i understand thanks for the re-assurance!

It takes 21 days...if you get stuff before count yourself as lucky...no matter what though you will get what you ordered!

IML Gear Cream!
the tracking numbers are really not worth much. most times they aren't updated until you get the pack. You will drive yourself crazy checking on it every day. Be patient, naps comes through.

All the tracking number will say is that it left Europe, it does not show where it is in the USPS system.

I see....thanks guys for the feedback....i'm getting anxious but i'm gonna try to chill out, be patient, and forget about it for a while, as hard as that is!!

I see....thanks guys for the feedback....i'm getting anxious but i'm gonna try to chill out, be patient, and forget about it for a while, as hard as that is!!

LOL relax.

Get your training and diet sorted.
Make sure you supplements all planned out.

This will take your mind of it.

Back