• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first comp

crackerjack414

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey iam looking to get my feet wet this spring with my first show. I was wondering if any one had any info about natural body building associations in n cali. I plan to hit the stage at 5'6 160 at 4 % at the ago of 19-20 does this sound competitve for my height and age. My main purpous for this is to just learn how to compete and then spend a few years gaiing as much mass as possible

Originally posted by crackerjack414
hey iam looking to get my feet wet this spring with my first show. I was wondering if any one had any info about natural body building associations in n cali. I plan to hit the stage at 5'6 160 at 4 % at the ago of 19-20 does this sound competitve for my height and age. My main purpous for this is to just learn how to compete and then spend a few years gaiing as much mass as possible

Awesome! Getting ready for a show is one of the biggest challenges you can give yourself! There are several natural organizations...NABF, ANBC, INBF, ABBA, NGA...you can look them up on the web and/or do a web search on GOOGLE for natural bodybuilding. You should be able to find plenty.

thanx bro ive been checking around I think ultimitaly i will join the federation that is nearest to me with goood size

I wish you luck. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Back