• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite Non-Stim Pre-WO Product(s)

Favorite Non-Stim

• Total voters

Rodja

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There aren't a tremendous amount of pre-training products without stimulants, but it is a somewhat common question amongst trainees.

All my pre-workouts are stims... sry

You need your branch chained amino acids!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Test :)

6 grams of BCAA pre work out and 10 grams post workout. For non stim product but usually add in some type of N.O. product too.

So many things.....for maximum blood flow and muscular pumps I would stay away from caffiene/ephedra etc.... I know I get the bets pumps when I have glucose polymers, waxy maize, vitargo or some form of carb in conjunction with PeptoPro, Ibcaa's, Beta alanine, creatine and GPLC. Definitely a "cocktail" of ingredients. The sugar will elicit a direct pulse of the pancreas to release insulin, which then can cause vaso dilation along side insulinogenic aminos, and NO inducing GPLC.......I believe Pre Max fits some those standards?

There aren't a tremendous amount of pre-training products without stimulants, but it is a somewhat common question amongst trainees.

The products that have worked best for me pre-training that are non-stimulant are not actually specific preworkout products, but they are natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, namely IGF-2 and Drive, alongside creatine. However, there is a non-stim version of Assault coming soon, and stacked with IGF-2, that would be a perfect stack.

In terms of specific non-stimulant preworkout products, Pre Max would have to be at the top of the list so far, based on feedback.

~Rosie~

IML Gear Cream!
Bcaa's of course are key, premax is my fav from the above listed, but I used to love taking poseiden with some l-tyrosine, worked wonders and loved the tingles from it.

Bcaa's of course are key, premax is my fav from the above listed, but I used to love taking poseiden with some l-tyrosine, worked wonders and loved the tingles from it.

I used Poseidon back in 2008, and then the new version - was a decent product.

Nothing can beat premax for me, very well designed supplement.

Agreed, and tastes great considering its peptopro based, however a bit expensive, make it 20 servings and then I'd use it religiously, however right now I'm on an every other month kinda thing with it due to price and serving size.

Agreed, and tastes great considering its peptopro based, however a bit expensive, make it 20 servings and then I'd use it religiously, however right now I'm on an every other month kinda thing with it due to price and serving size.

I wish we had a way of bringing the price down, but it really comes down to the ingredients we use to make the product that drives up the price.

I believe it's 100g of each.

I know they are stims, but muscle marinade and shock therapy have both been very kind to me at half a scoop each preworkout, but once the muscle marinade is gone I'm gonna substitute half a scoop of premax, see how that goes, honestly I don't get too much of a jittery stim from that, just a clean energy so far.

Aside from something like GMS (Controlled Labs Glycergrow is my option of choice for it) I would personally go for some agmatine, GlycoCarn creatine of course and beta alanine. RagNORock was good IIRC and Ultima is pretty sick, too. I usually use a stim preworkout but when im going for stim free, I'd use something along those lines.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

...I usually use a stim preworkout but when im going for stim free, I'd use something along those lines...

When I'm going for stim-free, I usually stick to using [FONT=&quot]creatine and natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters.

~Rosie~
[/FONT]

Sorry to see Ultima getting no love, it is damn impressive. I am looking forward to trying Rag when I start this DMZ/Epi cycle here shortly.

Sorry to see Ultima getting no love, it is damn impressive. I am looking forward to trying Rag when I start this DMZ/Epi cycle here shortly.

It's a great supplement I feel as well, Ultima and Pre Max are my top two right now.

Back