• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cumming together while on clomid. Anyone else?

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was so in tune with her body rhythm and was able read her emotions like a book. I never have a problem making her cum but this was special.

We're a relatively new item, couple of months...and this is a first for us.

I was able to achieve simultaneous climax with my ex after years and years of practice. We knew each other so well and we had perfect sexual chemistry, despite our differences.

Well, Being able to do this in such a short period of time, i can only attribute it to using clomid. I felt like i was reading her body language so perfectly. Even our breathing synced together. Our bodies and minds were one...Which is kinda weird. I had that moment of WTF. Because it was strange and alarming at the same time. But, It was pretty hot.

I usually allow her to climax first and then i go to town at my own pace. But this was very nice. She even teared up a bit. I thought it was sweat at first but her sniffling gave it away. Anyone else experience sexual benefits while using clomid?

I dunno, my GF usually comes 2-3 times during sex. Once within the first few minutes. It's easy to time it when there are 3 chances lol

Maybe the clomid was stimulating some womanly receptors in your brain that made you more perceptive to emotions/body language.

. . just sounds like you're all loved up Mr F :lol:

worfpalmp1.gif

i've heard people say it has benefits but not necessarily what you describe. sounds good though!

I was so in tune with her body rhythm and was able read her emotions like a book. I never have a problem making her cum but this was special.

We're a relatively new item, couple of months...and this is a first for us.

I was able to achieve simultaneous climax with my ex after years and years of practice. We knew each other so well and we had perfect sexual chemistry, despite our differences.

Well, Being able to do this in such a short period of time, i can only attribute it to using clomid. I felt like i was reading her body language so perfectly. Even our breathing synced together. Our bodies and minds were one...Which is kinda weird. I had that moment of WTF. Because it was strange and alarming at the same time. But, It was pretty hot.

I usually allow her to climax first and then i go to town at my own pace. But this was very nice. She even teared up a bit. I thought it was sweat at first but her sniffling gave it away. Anyone else experience sexual benefits while using clomid?

1 question... WTF are you on Clomid for? PCT is for not-bigs...

Answer me goddammitt!!!!

how sweet :nerd: up your dosage and soon youll be able to cum just by connecting both of your ponytails like in avatar!

I've been married so long my wife and I have hallway sex.

We pass each other in the halway and say "fuck you"

i've been married so long my wife and i have hallway sex.

We pass each other in the halway and say "fuck you"

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Anyone know the square root of 69? Eight something... ahem

Clomid turns me into a sensitive, moody bitch. I remember using the word "soulmate" on that stuff, ick. Mostly ick because we so WEREN'T after I figured out who she really was. :)

Clomid is great for some, not for others. I'm in the, never ever want to use it again column.

. . just sounds like you're all loved up Mr F :lol:

^^^^ This

Quit cup-caking it and put her face down into a pillow. The fuck is wrong with you? :jerkit:

Back