• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on upcoming cutting cycle

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stats
height" 6 foot 2
weight 205
Body Fat 12-13%

I have decided to do a cutting cycle starting in march and wanted to get some feedback.
Test Prop- 100mgsEOD Weeks 1-10
EQ 500mgs/week 1-8
Anavar 50mgED 3-10
HCG 250ius twice a week from 3-10
PCT
clomid 50,50,50,50
Nolva 40,40,20,20

since EQ should be ran for extended time, what are some experiences with masteron or tren acetate?

What are you cutting down to and why? Your 6'2" and only 205 lbs at decent BF. I would be cycling to put some meat on the frame.... but that's just goin off the numbers I'm reading and I did just smoke some pot.

Other than that though the cycle looks good...

What are you cutting down to and why? Your 6'2" and only 205 lbs at decent BF. I would be cycling to put some meat on the frame.... but that's just goin off the numbers I'm reading and I did just smoke some pot.

my toss up is I originally planned that cycle but instead of anavar i was running dbol for the first 4 weeks at 50mgs, I know they are 2 totslly different compounds but i guess i just got the4 spring cutdown mind frame going on but like you said i need to be adding mass and not losing weight:wits:

I agree. If you cut down now you'll might get to 6% but your gonna look like a noodle.

Since you are using a long ester in the EQ, you may be better off using a long estered testosterone and not have to do all those injections. It would probably work better if you front loaded with some prop the first 4 or 5 weeks to give the long estered test time to kick in. You also need to run EQ for 12 weeks or more to get the best benefits from it. You may also need to bump up the HCG to 300 - 500 twice a week to keep you nuts in shape. Everybody is different on the HCG but it takes me minimum 300 every 3 days to keep the boys happy. The better your nuts are the easier PCT is going to be! I would start the cycle with anavar to help kick start things as you will get some pretty good strength increase quickly and even if you dont gain a lot of muscle it will be good muscle and if your stronger you will be more motivated and the other products will just work better because your mind is positive about everything and it will be a nice smooth ride. You may want to do 4 weeks anavar then off 4 weeks and then finish with the var on the last 4 weeks. It will definately help with the abs and the overall finished look of your new muscle. You better throw in some arimidex in the cycle from the start at about .5mg a day with that much gear going in a week or you will get bloated and big time possibilities of gyno and then when you go to PCT you wont have all that quick weight loss from water. Even though its water you will have a hard time dealing with the weight loss. 10 - 15 lbs of water loss will do things to your mind and then you will have to deal with depression as well and that will only make the PCT worse.

stats
height" 6 foot 2
weight 205
Body Fat 12-13%

I have decided to do a cutting cycle starting in march and wanted to get some feedback.
Test Prop- 100mgsEOD Weeks 1-10
EQ 500mgs/week 1-8
Anavar 50mgED 3-10
HCG 250ius twice a week from 3-10
PCT
clomid 50,50,50,50
Nolva 40,40,20,20

What is your AAS experience? How many cycles have you done, and what compounds have you run? I'll be able to help you once I know this.

What is your AAS experience? How many cycles have you done, and what compounds have you run? I'll be able to help you once I know this.

This will be my 5th cycle I am 23 dont know if I put that in the beginning, I have done 2 test e only cycles, test/eq/dbol cycle, and a test e/tren e cycle I try and keep my cycles between 8 to 12 weeks and have done full PCT with all of them

Since you are using a long ester in the EQ, you may be better off using a long estered testosterone and not have to do all those injections. It would probably work better if you front loaded with some prop the first 4 or 5 weeks to give the long estered test time to kick in. You also need to run EQ for 12 weeks or more to get the best benefits from it. You may also need to bump up the HCG to 300 - 500 twice a week to keep you nuts in shape. Everybody is different on the HCG but it takes me minimum 300 every 3 days to keep the boys happy. The better your nuts are the easier PCT is going to be! I would start the cycle with anavar to help kick start things as you will get some pretty good strength increase quickly and even if you dont gain a lot of muscle it will be good muscle and if your stronger you will be more motivated and the other products will just work better because your mind is positive about everything and it will be a nice smooth ride. You may want to do 4 weeks anavar then off 4 weeks and then finish with the var on the last 4 weeks. It will definately help with the abs and the overall finished look of your new muscle. You better throw in some arimidex in the cycle from the start at about .5mg a day with that much gear going in a week or you will get bloated and big time possibilities of gyno and then when you go to PCT you wont have all that quick weight loss from water. Even though its water you will have a hard time dealing with the weight loss. 10 - 15 lbs of water loss will do things to your mind and then you will have to deal with depression as well and that will only make the PCT worse.

I will have arimidex on hand, Now as I am hearing the feedback I am thinking of switching the test prop for enanthate. I have never ran anavar before and I was thinking of runniong DBol instead but to minimize on the bloat I was thinking of going with a nice leaner approach But at the same time I dont want to jus cut down on body fat and lose mass as I still am not where I want to be in that aspect, I know you cant jus add mass and expect to get diced up but my diet is in check and I dont eat bad. I will switch up the HCG at 500 twice a week.

I will have arimidex on hand, Now as I am hearing the feedback I am thinking of switching the test prop for enanthate. I have never ran anavar before and I was thinking of runniong DBol instead but to minimize on the bloat I was thinking of going with a nice leaner approach But at the same time I dont want to jus cut down on body fat and lose mass as I still am not where I want to be in that aspect, I know you cant jus add mass and expect to get diced up but my diet is in check and I dont eat bad. I will switch up the HCG at 500 twice a week.

Ok, here's what I would do given your choice of compounds:

1-6 Test E 500mg/week
6-12 Test E 750mg/week
1-8 Tren E 300mg-400mg/week
1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
8-14 T-bol 60mg/day or Anavar 75mg/day

In my experience T-bol will give you better strength and mass gains than Anavar and it won't dry you out. I love to end my cycles with it. Anavar is a better cutter though, so it all depends on your preference.

Start PCT 36 hours after last dose of T-bol or 18 hours after Anavar

If you wan to do prop, I would do this:

1-10 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
4-10 T-bol 60mg ED or Anavar 75mg ED

You will get more mass from the first cycle due to the long esters and dianabol.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, here's what I would do given your choice of compounds:

1-6 Test E 500mg/week
6-12 Test E 750mg/week
1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
8-14 T-bol 60mg/day or Anavar 75mg/day

In my experience T-bol will give you better strength and mass gains than Anavar and it won't dry you out. I love to end my cycles with it. Anavar is a better cutter though, so it all depends on your preference.

Start PCT 36 hours after last dose of T-bol or 18 hours after Anavar

If you wan to do prop, I would do this:

1-10 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
4-10 T-bol 60mg ED or Anavar 75mg ED

You will get more mass from the first cycle due to the long esters and dianabol.

Back in sugust I ran a cycle similiar to what you laid out first, I ran
Test E 500 mgs week 1-14
Tren 300mg a week 2-12
dbol 40 mgs a week 1-4
I fell in ;love with tren after it was my first go around with it and i didnt experience to many bad sides from it, I was debating running it again but wasnt sure since I just ran it6 months ago If i should go with a milder compound such as EQ or possibly masteron.n I like the first cycle you laid out for me
1-6 Test E 500mg/week
6-12 Test E 750mg/week
1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
and then throw in the anavar from 8 to 14

1-6 Test E 500mg/week
6-12 Test E 750mg/week
1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
and then throw in the anavar from 8 to 14 at 75 mg a week
I will run hcg at 500ius twice a week from 4-14 and finishing befire i start PCT
I will also have arimidex and prami on hand for any gyno

PCT
clomid 50,50,50,50
Nolva 40,40,20,20

I would just run test, tren and anavar. You don't NEED anything else, but a solid diet and training program.

1-6 Test E 500mg/week
6-12 Test E 750mg/week
1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
and then throw in the anavar from 8 to 14 at 75 mg a week
I will run hcg at 500ius twice a week from 4-14 and finishing befire i start PCT
I will also have arimidex and prami on hand for any gyno

PCT
clomid 50,50,50,50
Nolva 40,40,20,20

Beast mode ON...indeed.:ohyeah:

Back