• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HOT CHICKS ... with something extra!

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post en up !
Is this gay or half gay ?? :thinking:

o u like dat?

cock-stroking-tranny.jpg

You can say they are good looking or they have a nice body but the simple undeniable fact is that they are dudes. Don't forget that when you are licking your lips prepping for a LHJO. Bunch of bisexuals around this joint

A question of etiquette as I pass. Do I give em the Ass or the Crotch. .....Tyler Durden

Nuff said
:coffee:

You can say they are good looking or they have a nice body but the simple undeniable fact is that they are dudes. Don't forget that when you are licking your lips prepping for a LHJO. Bunch of bisexuals around this joint

x2

all those 'chicks' were born men. a man with implants and makeup. Its all yours.

:wtf: is going on here? Why did I know before even coming in to this thread that this is what is was going to be about. Retlaw, you are twisted :)

Ewwwwwwww
What movie is that from? Want to make sure I don't rent it :)

ok ok, this is getting out of hand. all he doo doo stuff needs to be in a different thread. this thread is for whores with cocks.

wow - you don't get to make comments like that on many boards.

when I first saw the title of this thread, I was hoping the "something extra" was going to be more like this:

Thats looks like she got a brazilian wax. I wonder if they charge extra for the pole?

I've often wondered\searched for somewhere to get that done... the "bro-zilian" lol

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Back