• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Allergies: Suggestions

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had these since gawd was a child, at which I have been with pills and shots. I am currently with 180 mg for which is used when an attack is present. I've had this for 3 days, and am trying to come up with an alternative for I been told that too many pills are bad on the liver. I would love some suggestions, if any are known in regards to allergies and natural remedies.

I am starting a new cycle of t3, var, ephi soon, so that is why I am asking. I can't surface to the doctor, she went crazy in the examing room when I asked about anabolics.:nerd:

Someone suggested royal jelly.

I know all about terrible allergies- seasonal, food, products, trees, dust, animals, etc... I was on shots for years and prescriptions with no relief. The ONLY thing that made a difference (day/night) was allergy elimination therapy from my naturopathic doctor.

M: is this anything like acupuncture? I've tried that, and it didn't work, only the pills everyday and the shots in the butt.

I am still getting some over sea remedies together, so since there is others here with them...I'll post them.

I have had these since gawd was a child, at which I have been with pills and shots. I am currently with 180 mg for which is used when an attack is present. I've had this for 3 days, and am trying to come up with an alternative for I been told that too many pills are bad on the liver. I would love some suggestions, if any are known in regards to allergies and natural remedies.

I am starting a new cycle of t3, var, ephi soon, so that is why I am asking. I can't surface to the doctor, she went crazy in the examing room when I asked about anabolics.:nerd:

Someone suggested royal jelly.

I can preform miracles, Ill pray for you my friend . :heartpump

Back