• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anything Goes Presents: Mexican Pride Week!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
. .listening to some of the round-eye gringo jews around here, and one could be forgiven for thinking Mexicans arent welcome . .

. . but they would be wrong!

Dark Geared God, you and your elk come and celebrate your national pride with us here at Anything Goes!

frijoles y arroz! :ohyeah:

mexicanflag-2.gif

Last edited:
man, fuck them beaners.

well, unless you're cool like george lopez.

where the hell is that white washed, bean dip loving mofo these days? Hopefully not deported back to Tijuana or something...

A Mexican is a cross between a spaniard and water buffalo, So see the spanish did have sex while in mexico.:roflmao:

Good question I'v been down under. I did see a few that might have been mexican but i think they might have been born there.

where the hell is that white washed, bean dip loving mofo these days? Hopefully not deported back to Tijuana or something...

He posted over at BOP that he was going on vacation for 30 days to Africa. I'm not kidding... that's what he claimed. However, he may be laying low until his deportation trial is over.

He posted over at BOP that he was going on vacation for 30 days to Africa. I'm not kidding... that's what he claimed. However, he may be laying low until his deportation trial is over.

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Dear Captn'

Have you ever seen a real life Mexican? Do they even exist in Australia? If so, how in the hell did they get all the way over there?

met some Mexicans in . . . Mexico! Once. They're also easy to spot in your country too :lol:

We have been to Mexico a lot. Love the county and the culture. Food and beer rocks too.

The pic above is not bad either, nice

IML Gear Cream!
mexico.jpeg

images

Back