• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dosage advice

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have started my 2nd cycle. my first was roughly 700mg's a week of sustanon. i took 2 months off and then started back with andropen 275. i started with a frontload of 825mgs and then have split my injections up of 3 shots a week of .5 cc's. im plannin on runnin this one about 3 to 4 months which is why im starting off low on dosage im plannin on stacking the last half of cycle. any advice please.

andropen

i am 30, weight 191, 5'10, lifting 1 year, i eat like a horse. i pack the calories on and the protein. my last cycle i ran 7 weeks at 730 mg's i believe a week. i started i was 170 and ended i was 195. i lost about 8 pounds and in the last week i have gained 4 back

i am 30, weight 191, 5'10, lifting 1 year, i eat like a horse. i pack the calories on and the protein. my last cycle i ran 7 weeks at 730 mg's i believe a week. i started i was 170 and ended i was 195. i lost about 8 pounds and in the last week i have gained 4 back

Even though you've already done a hormonal cycle, you've only been lifting for a YEAR - some (myself included) would still consider this being a "beginner". If you've only been lifting for a year, then you can do a lot NATURALLY, especially with the right nutrition and training. I know this will probably not deter you from your cycle, but kust sayin' . . .

~Rosie~

Even though you've already done a hormonal cycle, you've only been lifting for a YEAR - some (myself included) would still consider this being a "beginner". If you've only been lifting for a year, then you can do a lot NATURALLY, especially with the right nutrition and training. I know this will probably not deter you from your cycle, but kust sayin' . . .

~Rosie~

+1...she's right bro.

/V

i understand

i feel ya but honestly im in 100% belief from many symptoms i was experiencing that i had low T. i know this sounds crazy but i originally started injecting to improve how i felt. and then i started lifting.

This is sad. I trained hard for 10 years before any AAS use. This reminds me of the mid 80s when all the yuppies were getting on b/c they wanted to get big at least once in their lives.

This is sad. I trained hard for 10 years before any AAS use. This reminds me of the mid 80s when all the yuppies were getting on b/c they wanted to get big at least once in their lives.

We never knew you were a yuppy in the mid-80s.

lol

Back