• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

back acne acne in general

bigedawg23

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Even though 'm holding off on my cycle a friend started hid already and is about 5-6 weeks into it. he's doing 500mgs test e every 3rd day and 400 deca every 3rd day. Oral he's doing dbol but not sure how much(how much should he be taking daily? His back looks horrible and now it's moving ro hiw dqce. HE 1 OF THESE "PRETTY BOYS" TO. nEVER HAS TO SHAVE BECAUSE HE HAS VERY LITTLE HAIR AND WHAT HAIR HE DOES HAVE IS BLOND. i know if Retlaw is reading this he's getting a boner but sorry bro he's to old for you. He's 36!!! Just kidding bro,I see a lot of members busting your chops on here so I thought I would to but I don't know you like that and you may take offense so I apologize. Anyways, I seen some accutane on 1 of the sponsors sites but its expensive as hell. He's a very hygenic guy and showers daily so it's not that. Anyone tried accutane and how did it work out or any other over the counter stuff> Oxy clean don't work and was thinking about giving Proactive a try. Thanks for any input becuse i'm sure i'll need it too......:wits:

I did Accutane for about 5 months. Around 5 years ago. It was a pain in the ass, and yes, very expensive. Thank goodness for insurance. I had to do 2 pregnancy tests every month and they had to come back - before I could get the next re-fill.
Don't waste your time or money. I break out all the time. I know it is because my hormones are off balance. Not sure what to tell you. i just posted a similar thread in the female chat section, looking for anything to help with the acne. Good luck :)

I did Accutane for about 5 months. Around 5 years ago. It was a pain in the ass, and yes, very expensive. Thank goodness for insurance. I had to do 2 pregnancy tests every month and they had to come back - before I could get the next re-fill.
Don't waste your time or money. I break out all the time. I know it is because my hormones are off balance. Not sure what to tell you. i just posted a similar thread in the female chat section, looking for anything to help with the acne. Good luck :)
Have you tried what prince suggested? If so,hoe did it work? Also,the only thing I have found that actually worked 100%(your gonna think I'm bullshitting you but I'm not) was to take peanut butter and apply a thick coat to all the infected area. Wait 7-10 minutes then whistle for your dog to come lick the peanut butter off until it's completely gone. No wait, that's the home remedy for herpes!! My Bad!! But you can still try it. It may have the same curing effect.:laugh:

Have you tried what prince suggested? If so,hoe did it work? Also,the only thing I have found that actually worked 100%(your gonna think I'm bullshitting you but I'm not) was to take peanut butter and apply a thick coat to all the infected area. Wait 7-10 minutes then whistle for your dog to come lick the peanut butter off until it's completely gone. No wait, that's the home remedy for herpes!! My Bad!! But you can still try it. It may have the same curing effect.:laugh:
LOL...was wondering were this was going!!!

Opposite experience here. I experienced almost no side effects - just chapped lips. Within weeks, my skin was vastly improved - within months, almost 100% clear.

Over a year off the accutane it's 'worn off' a bit, so I do get a couple zits here and there, however it's manageable now through diet and a bit of benzyl peroxide. Before, it wasn't.

My only regret was that I didn't take accutane 5 years ago.

Opposite experience here. I experienced almost no side effects - just chapped lips. Within weeks, my skin was vastly improved - within months, almost 100% clear.

Over a year off the accutane it's 'worn off' a bit, so I do get a couple zits here and there, however it's manageable now through diet and a bit of benzyl peroxide. Before, it wasn't.

My only regret was that I didn't take accutane 5 years ago.
Did u have any of the severe side effects the website warns about? Also I just last night ordered pro-active. Gonna give it a try. I always saw the commercials and thought it was just celebs getting a paycheck to say their skin has improved because of pro active. We'll see. Also, did u get your accutane from a dr or a sponsor on here. I've noticed some on here at different prices but I don't know enough about what to get from any sponsor. Like 1 may have accutane just a generic name but have the same ingriedients but be cheaper. I'm a single father of a 5 year old so I have to try & budget here and there and get the best deals available. So if there is a sponsor with cheap accutane or a item close to being accutane or just as good under another name PLEASE PM me!!! no source talk in my thread please,thank you guys & gals.

IML Gear Cream!
Did u have any of the severe side effects the website warns about? Also I just last night ordered pro-active. Gonna give it a try. I always saw the commercials and thought it was just celebs getting a paycheck to say their skin has improved because of pro active. We'll see. Also, did u get your accutane from a dr or a sponsor on here. I've noticed some on here at different prices but I don't know enough about what to get from any sponsor. Like 1 may have accutane just a generic name but have the same ingriedients but be cheaper. I'm a single father of a 5 year old so I have to try & budget here and there and get the best deals available. So if there is a sponsor with cheap accutane or a item close to being accutane or just as good under another name PLEASE PM me!!! no source talk in my thread please,thank you guys & gals.

No, I had no side effects other than chapped lips.

Accutane is a dangerous drug and use should be monitored. I'm not going to pretend to have the experience to monitor myself to use such a drug - I did it with a prescription under doctor supervision.

How affective is Amoxicillan and B5? Do the pros use it? I dont get why all the big mfers we see on Pumping Iron and in the mags don't have a single pimple or a scar on their entire body. Guys at my gym look like they have been burnt with the amount of acne scarring and that scares the shit outa me.
I've still got acne from a cycle I finished 3 months ago and I'm just about to jump on again with a higher dose of test.

In my country we don't have easy access to as many drugs as the States. Is Amoxicillan the best drug I can hit my doc up for?

I just talked about this in another thread...I get back acne whenever I workout hard (I am not on a cycle nor do I use cycles) - but was wondering if possibly showering before workouts would help with back acne. Just because I sweat and then when I am laying on benches or whatnot it may smoosh dirt and grime all up on my back. So frustrating to get back acne though...anyone know more about this?

Back