• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cure for a Hang Over?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am sure most of us have experienced hangovers, well we may have a cure, or rather a prevention!

This has been reported to me by a couple of users, Advanced Cycle Support Rx before you start drinking seems to prevent a hang over the next day. This is most likely due to the liver and kidney support in the product.

I would love to hear of any additional feedback on this!

As some of you may know, we just got Advanced Cycle Support Rx in a couple of weeks ago. Naturally I started taking it. I am not proud of this, but I tend to drink more then I should. I couple a times last week, we went out to dinner and I drank way more then I should have. (Yup, 1 beer away from AA) not funny, but... Anyway, I should have woken up feeling like a train ran over me, been there done that enough times to know the next days feeling. To be honest, I woke up feeling great. It surprised the the heck out of me. The only thing different in my diet is the Advanced Cycle Support Rx. As I am finding out, it is great for many things :)

It is a must try
:kiss:

Party On is insane got no Brain! I've mixed drinks like a mother & ya'll know the saying "Beer before liquor never been sicker" haha and I woke up not feeling sick at all. I'm sure the above product does the same thing too. Coool

sounds like i'm going to have to test this hypothesis :)

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

what is a hangover? to me its just normal

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
A couple of Sparks usually works just fine for me, but still GYCH!

Nothing like a little malt liquor to shake off the cobwebs eh?

Water, B Complex, Charcoal, Vitamin C.

There is an anti hangover drink out. I've never tried it but my cousin has and said it worked okay.

I am prepping for my cycle now and taking AI cycle support, will let u know if it works this weekend (assuming I drink).

Back