• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Powder from China

bccs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been researching powders a lot lately and it seems that all of it has been coming out of china. Even the powder being sold on EU based sites is for the most part chinese, so I was curious how the quality of this is. has anyone recently purchased powders and how was the quality?

Try look in India they are also a big player in the raw industri and have good quality

many people buy from there now as it has been hardere to get quality raw in china

I've been researching powders a lot lately and it seems that all of it has been coming out of china. Even the powder being sold on EU based sites is for the most part chinese, so I was curious how the quality of this is. has anyone recently purchased powders and how was the quality?

i been thinking if someone was to finde a few sorces and could test them out in some diffrent ways for best resolts. Who knows but it sholdnt be that hard just time and, the coast is not that much for just powders. lol sounds fun

Back