• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I just received my order

jjpeters4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
from naps, when I ordered it took 22 days from the day I was emailed that it shipped, counting weekends!:ohyeah:Not bad huh, now It begins folks!:callme:

Good to hear! it's been 21 days for me including weekends....still waiting, but at least i feel a little better. 1st timer for me w naps...hope 2c soon...will def let heads know...thnx

that's a very fast arrival time, i'm still waiting for an order placed in december....hoping to see it sometime soon!!

Packages placed around that time have been slow due to holidays and weather conditions.
It will get there.

Packages placed around that time have been slow due to holidays and weather conditions.
It will get there.

I have read that on a few threads, naps emailed me saying they were still coming but were late ( i emailed them, they responded), and to please give it another week to arrive. Hopefully next week!!

yup i think mother nature cheated on old man winter and he is PISSED so taking it out on us all lol.

Mines been 27 days.Its my first time with naps also since issues with where I use to order.I hope this arrives soon.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea bro not doubting it just got put a little behind from the other issue.I went with them since there was good feedback.Gunna try a few others also and compare.

Back