• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Original BD gear fake or not???

gsxrguy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a domestic source that consistently has BD gear but I dunno if its fake. Ive used it before gotten gains but the current BD ive seen at certain online shops looks nothing like this guys stuff. Its just like the old gear red shiny labels green stoppers that have the little bd emblem on them batch numbers etc. He has started getting various compounds in 25ml bottles now as well. He offered me 200mg prop BD and Ive never seen 200mg prop in ANY brand. Any thoughts?

excellent thanx^^^^

Alot of knockoffs off the orignal because of the popularity there not all fakes

If they look like the old british dragon they are counterfeit. 100%
Doesnt mean they have no hormone in them but look at it this way.....

If they are not smart enough to counterfeit a product currently in circulation instead of one whos manufacturer has been out of business for years what else are they not smart enough for??

Proper filtering?
Knowing what hormone they are using?
Knowing the product does not in fact contain heavy metals?
Washing their hands after taking a crap before they put the stoppers and crimp the caps on the vial?

Im not willing to take the chance.

WP has real BD products just buy those instead of counterfeits.....

Problem solved.

will prop hold at 200mg/ml ?

bet that hurts. I wouldn't touch it

I have a domestic source that consistently has BD gear but I dunno if its fake. Ive used it before gotten gains but the current BD ive seen at certain online shops looks nothing like this guys stuff. Its just like the old gear red shiny labels green stoppers that have the little bd emblem on them batch numbers etc. He has started getting various compounds in 25ml bottles now as well. He offered me 200mg prop BD and Ive never seen 200mg prop in ANY brand. Any thoughts?

There is a source I know of in China that is selling BD gear, and a couple of domestic suppliers around me use them. They started manufacturing BD and Quality Vet when they went out of business. Not sure if this is the same as what your dude has, but this stuff was g2g.

I know of certain UGL's that make a 200mg Test Prop with 75% EO and 25% BB. It is supposedly pain-free, but I have never tried it.

Here, I found this photo of 200mg Test Prop by BD. (Sorry it's a little blurry)

ive done all that bd knockoff and its weak. its fair at best and none of it is painful, however the QV knockoff parabolin is fucking great. IP is producing this stuff

There is a source I know of in China that is selling BD gear, and a couple of domestic suppliers around me use them. They started manufacturing BD and Quality Vet when they went out of business. Not sure if this is the same as what your dude has, but this stuff was g2g.

I know of certain UGL's that make a 200mg Test Prop with 75% EO and 25% BB. It is supposedly pain-free, but I have never tried it.

I have used old BD prop.
It wasnt 200mg.

Those labels look pretty bad. Like a 5 year old printed them from his inkjet printer using labels from staples.....

Just saying..

I have seen a bunch of this stuff around and while some of it has hormone in it who knows what else is in it. Sucks so much stuff is counterfeit these days.

I have used old BD prop.
It wasnt 200mg.

Those labels look pretty bad. Like a 5 year old printed them from his inkjet printer using labels from staples.....

Just saying..

I have seen a bunch of this stuff around and while some of it has hormone in it who knows what else is in it. Sucks so much stuff is counterfeit these days.

Yeah, I hear ya. UGL's have always scared the s**t out of me. I've gotten vials with labels that had typos. Made me wonder how much attention to detail is actually going into the gear itself.

And @ Big...yes it is IP. Their cyp is decent also. I would definitely choose one of our board sponsors over this gear however.

All the new BD gear i've seen is blue. I've never used the "new" BD but i hear mostly good reviews. I'm looking to try it.

YEA!!! You nailed it I know for a fact theyre getting it from china and theyre also carrying the QV stuff. The BD he has is what I cut my teeth on and like i said got gains off of it but nothing that blew my mind. Im hoping the AP sust 250 thats on its way does tho!

I recently used the test 400 , man I got to say I was gaining weight running with EQ, Bd and the t400 blend none of it hurt or nothing. I gained weight fast but wasnt getting a hell of alot stronger. Switched to some EQ and Test E from hgh Labs and big difference, im talking night and day gained like a MF. The source since added The BD test prop says its verified and their service is second to none, so I rolled with it and bought the backup HGH labs and Ill Say 24 hours later I feel the libido surge. Whether its 200mg or 100mg its real. Personally I am sticking with Ram or Hgh proof positive.

What do you guys think of the yellow flip top, Growth??

ive done all that bd knockoff and its weak. its fair at best and none of it is painful, however the QV knockoff parabolin is fucking great. IP is producing this stuff

Have you used the BD Testabol 250mg 25ml from IP ??? I just got a bottle and its aviously counterfit but is it safe??? I dont want to get fucked up from trying to better my body. You know?

3 months ago I ran a 25ml vial of "BD" Tren Hex with the old school BD label but with 2010 manufacturing date. The vial/colors, etc were similar in appearance to GMO's above pic. Obviously it couldn't have been authentic BD as that label went obsolete around 2006 but it was definately Tren I can say 100%. It was sterile and worked amazing. I got it from a Pro BB friend who lives out of state. He ran it and said he was impressed. He's an old school bro from way back so I trusted him and it worked out. Doesn't mean other BD products are gtg but I happen to get my hands on counterfeit BD product that contained what its label indicated. This only proves that there is counterfeit gear that is legit; however, it's a personal choice as to whether you want to take a chance. I took a chance and it worked out well for me but another "BD" vial could bite me in the ass. You never know.

I remember trying some BD andropen 275, and it was pretty good stuff. But it was in an older BD vial.

IML Gear Cream!
what do you bros think of the bd gear sold by the sponsers on this board. products underdosed, or gtg?

Can't comment on all sponsors, but the stuff from WP is g2g

The BD stuff WP sells is 100% legit. I can vouch

Samson definitely legit. Surprisingly to those who were wondering the prop 200 doesn't hurt at all...

Wp only has top notch prods.u cant go wrong. Try & see u will been happy,& gear is dosed properly, labeled correctly.its gtg.

i know about WP i know about Samson but what about IPGEAR? BD tabs from him gtg or what? Thought IP was located in China mainly and this sponser is talking about producing the counterfeit BD in some lab in Canada "northern labs" i never heard of and unfortunately i ordered, IPGEAR is what got me. remember bac in the day his shit was the bomb. sponser should have called his little forum "northern labs" I feel got decieved so now there is another lab producing BD.........

bro just posted the IPGEAR dude is mia hes been waiting on domestic pack 3wks and wont respond to his emails.

Back