• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anybody try gp sten

I think I read it was developed as a male birth control drug..thus the point of taking it would be to get shutdown....lol

That's ok, a lot of things out there were made for different reasons. Take Cheque drops for instance - made to prevent female dogs from gonig into heat!!
Gotta love it!

This-steroid has not been manufactured since the late 1980's. How-ever, we still would like to discuss it in a few sentences since it was such a popular steroid, with many potential customers even today Stenbolone was introduced on the market in 1963 by Syntex, the that produced the popular steroids Anadrol, Oxitosona (o.c.), and Anapolon. It is therefore not surprising that Stenbolone has an application similar to the other three compounds. Syntex developed Stenbolone as a mild alternative to the toxic same company Anadrol. And the company was successful because Stenbolone is neither liver-toxic nor does it aromatize, and it is only slightly an-drogenic. In addition, it has a similar effect to Anadrol in cases of anemia with abnormal blood formation since it increases the num-ber of red blood cells. For this reason Stenbolone is especially suit-able for competing athletes since it accelerates regeneration when dieting. Competing body builders in the weeks before a champi-onship often experience a catabolic phase and a condition of over training. Stenbolone rapidly and reliably counters this and helps to obtain a good form since it does not draw water and does not increase the estrogen level. For the buildup of strength and mass, however, Stenbolone is by far not as suitable as Anadrol, although some erroneously call it an injectable Anadrol. Stenbolone has lower anabolic and androgenic effects than the oral version and it leads to a slow but solid muscle gain along with a moderate strength gain. For this purpose it is preferred by women and ste-roid novices, and by older athletes who obtain satisfying results without the fear of significant side effects. Despite this, Stenbolone is, above all, I a competition steroid which is confirmed by the American "Steroid Guru" Daniel Duchaine in his book Underground Steroid Handbook 2: "This is an excellent steroid to use while diet-ing..."

from the proflie it looks a good compond to help keep you anticatabolic thats not to toxic that's why i asked mybe stack it with test prop 100mg of both eod

Last edited:
Back