• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my cycle of test e and dbol

oasis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys heres my cycle tell me what you think and if changes should be applied :)

1`12 weeks test e 500mg a week
1`5 week dbol 50 mg a day
ill be running hcg in with that at the same time of cycle.

my pct.
2 weeks after last jab of test
week 1-2 clomid 100 mg a week ,nolva 40 mg a week
week 3 and 4, clomid 50 mg and nolva 20 mg

illl have letro incase of gyno aswell

look guys im also 18 i wish to do it proper not like other idiots at the gym not even doing pct or nothing
please advice me. im going to do it regardless of what u say

does that look ok?

thanks guys

Last edited:
Too young body, you should atleast be 25 years. You will hinder your natural growth right now. You are only 18, if you wanna get beigger, eat good, train hard, and rest a lot bro.

^^^ What this man said you are no where near your natural peak and your too young. Get your diet down and train hard and you will be more than happy with the results. You can damage your body and this damage may not be reversible...

Moving this to the anabolic section.

^^^ What this man said you are no where near your natural peak and your too young. Get your diet down and train hard and you will be more than happy with the results. You can damage your body and this damage may not be reversible...

Yup^^^

Agree with being too young. Not a smart move kid. If you're doing it regardless of our recommendations against it, ease up on the Dbol dosage. Don't go higher than 30mg ED. That being said, stay away from aas until your mid 20s.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

Back