• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help pass test

ijjz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone help me pass the bodybuilding test,please I am a bodybuilding college student,and they give me test

please

ESSAY QUESTIONS

Model your routines after this example:
MONDAY -BACK & CHEST
Bench Press 3 sets of 8 reps
Pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps
TUESDAY -LEGS
Leg Extension 3 sets of 8 reps
Etc.
Diets are like this model:
Breakfast - 7am: Eggs, Toast, Juice
Lunch - 12 noon:
Dinner - 5pm
Supplements -
Etc.

1. Design a routine for a forty-year-old woman whose goal is to lose 20 pounds of fat
without "getting too big." What will you do to help her lose the weight without adding
bulk? Include routines, sets, reps, exercises, diet and supplements you recommend. How
many days per week should she train? Note that you cannot include a low rep, multiple set,
bodybuilding-split routine as your answer. Explain your reasons for making these
recommendations. ()
2. Design a routine for a twenty-year-old man whose goal is to gain weight and build muscle
mass. Include routines, sets, reps, exercises, diet and supplements you recommend. How
many days per week should he train? Explain your reasons for making these
recommendations.
3. Design a routine for a thirty-year-old man whose goal to tone up without over training or
exerting. Include routines, sets, reps, exercises and diet and supplements you recommend.
How many days each week should he train? Note that you cannot include a bodybuildingsplit routine as your answer. Explain your reasons for making these recommendations.

Last edited:
Welcome to IM! :thumb:

You'll probably get more help if you post your questions in the training section.

Back