• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advanced Cycle Support

BigBlackGuy

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who has used it and how effective was it OR how effective do you think it was? I'm all for anecdotal evidence :ohyeah:

Myself, heavyiron and Gena Marie noticed its effects within 1 week! heavyiron has always had issues with high blood pressure, after 1 week of Advanced Cycle Support Rx his BP was normal, no BS you can ask him yourself.

No experience but just using Hawthorn brought down my bp to a noticable degree. For my pct of choice it would have to be Primordial Performance's Testosterone Recovery Stack, TCF-1, Liver Juice ( if running methyl compounds ) and NAC for the same reson. Ive since started supplementing with Garlic extract and have noticed my bp go down a little bit as well.

Advanced Cycle support is GTG. I take it every day. First time in years my BP tested normal I was on it.

I started taking it once we got it in. In general, my body feels great all over. I love it.

I too have real high blood pressure, I can't wait to see if mine has gone down like Heavys did.

Back