• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mystery Lump

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings y'all - About 5 days ago, some type of gland (maybe lymph node) in my right armpit just under the skin became swollen, red and extremely uncomfortable/sensitive to the touch. In fact, it hurts just to look at. Some people around me have been dealing w/ head colds, etc so I thought this could be a swollen lymph node due to me fighting off the cold going around. I never actually got the cold. However, I did start a different name brand of Test and EQ about 5 days ago and maybe this thread should be in another forum but has anyone ever had a similar type reaction to when starting new gear? The gear is from reliable sponsers in the sponser forum and I've been on Test and EQ for about 3 months so this could have absolutely nothing to do with the gear which is what I'm thinking.

Any thoughts??

Ok guys, if you have a lump in your armpit, please go to your doctor and get it checked out. It could be as simple as a sebaceous cyst (blocked sweat gland, common in the armpit), a lipoma (fatty benign tumor), or an enlarged lymph node. Enlarged lymph nodes could be the result of a local or systemic infection (nothing to worry about, will go away), or could be metastatic cancer or lymphoma. Depending on your ages, I would particularly be concerned about hodgkin's lymphoma or breast cancer. Check your neck, other armpit, and groin for any additional enlarged nodes, and perform a breast self exam (yes, even if you're a guy). While it is likely a completely benign condition, such as a sebaceous cyst, please get it looked at. I am a general surgery resident, and we recently operated on a 25-yo man with breast cancer and enlarged axillary lymph nodes.

Ok guys, if you have a lump in your armpit, please go to your doctor and get it checked out. It could be as simple as a sebaceous cyst (blocked sweat gland, common in the armpit), a lipoma (fatty benign tumor), or an enlarged lymph node. Enlarged lymph nodes could be the result of a local or systemic infection (nothing to worry about, will go away), or could be metastatic cancer or lymphoma. Depending on your ages, I would particularly be concerned about hodgkin's lymphoma or breast cancer. Check your neck, other armpit, and groin for any additional enlarged nodes, and perform a breast self exam (yes, even if you're a guy). While it is likely a completely benign condition, such as a sebaceous cyst, please get it looked at. I am a general surgery resident, and we recently operated on a 25-yo man with breast cancer and enlarged axillary lymph nodes.

This^^^ go to the doc and get an ultrasound right away.

Did you have an open sore anywhere around that area? If so it could just be a lymph node fighting infection like others have mentioned.. I have had it happen a couple times. Takes about a month to go away

Last edited:
I have had my lymph nodes swell also, however, never under the armpits.
You could A. say its just the node swelling and hope for the best.
or B. Go to the doc and find out.

If its just a swollen lymph node...great.
but what if its something else....better to find out asap so it can be properly treated.

Besides...if the lymph node is swollen....clearly there is something wrong.

I had red swollen painfull lumps in my armpit once. I ended up having MRSA (staph infection) I got the bumps near my eyelid and then if blew up in my knee.
Please get to a Dr ASAP. I sent 2 weeks on IV antibotics from the MRSA

Thanks guys. Doc is seeing me on Monday. No lumps/bumps/sores or anything else anywhere. Wife works in a Nursing home/rehab center where there's always something going around, such as MRSA. Maybe she brought something home? But I won't blame her just yet, lol. I'll post a new thread with results of doc's exam, etc.

I had red swollen painfull lumps in my armpit once. I ended up having MRSA (staph infection) I got the bumps near my eyelid and then if blew up in my knee.
Please get to a Dr ASAP. I sent 2 weeks on IV antibotics from the MRSA

I think u nailed it. I didn't even think about staff but it fits the description way better. Cuz my lump wasnt red and extremely sore.

IML Gear Cream!
Glad to hear your going in. Don't fuck around with that stuff. Get it looked at and treated early.

Happened to me twice, it went away after 3 days. I freaked out at first too. The second time I noticed it happened after working my back. I don't know if it has nothing to do with it. Since it went away I haven't thought much about it.

I had a mystery lump in my pants earlier. I handled it though :fapn:

if i get red swollen bumps under my armpit i usually just keep it clean and stay away from deodorant for a while. Deodorant usually causes it for me.

They hurt like hell if you mess with them.

Thanks guys. Doc is seeing me on Monday. No lumps/bumps/sores or anything else anywhere. Wife works in a Nursing home/rehab center where there's always something going around, such as MRSA. Maybe she brought something home? But I won't blame her just yet, lol. I'll post a new thread with results of doc's exam, etc.

You may want to get some soap called Hibiclens. Wal Mart carries it. Hibiclens costs about $5.00 per bottle. Get in the shower and get wet then usa a small amount of Hibiclens and wash yourself down from head to toe. Leave it on for at least 15 seconds. I can get about 5 wash downs per bottle.

My wife is an RN and works with MRSA daily. I wash down about 1 time a month as a precaution. $20.00 a year for soap to keep me away from MRSA is definatley worth it.

You may want to check your nose and see "feel" if you get any crusting or sores in your nostrils. That is one of the places MRSA starts to grow first. I even put some Hibiclens on my pinky and wash the first bit of my nostril when I wash down.

I hope this helps
Jag

Back