• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Retlaw's Queer Army of Limp wristed meth addicts

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ya'll aint got shit on DRSE!

retlaws wife --> :kissu: <---DRSE representative

Be careful bro. He's two noobs strong now!

DRSE-->:showers:<--RetLAW

:roflmao: Please`tell me this is you ! Nizameddin Haşim Ordulu ?

How the fuck you pronouce that ??

Last edited:

You really are a dork ? :roflmao: No fucking way you ever get hot chicks !

Here is Mr Fag ! Scary huh ?? lol
Told ya, not to fuck with me ! Ill break in your FB all day long ! and your nose soon to !

I think i see some titys in the 1st pic ?? Gyno ??

Last edited:
4207213510_ea067ebdf9.jpg

You really are a dork ? :roflmao: No fucking way you ever get hot chicks !

Here is Mr Fag ! Scary huh ?? lol
Told ya, not to fuck with me ! Ill break in your FB all day long ! and your nose soon to !

I think i see some titys in the 1st pic ?? Gyno ??

I heard camel jizz is very estrogenic that explains the titty's:boobs:

IML Gear Cream!
Look at these sweet tits!

29340d1296333833-real-retlaw-sorry-get-your-panties-moist-608041491_2169080432_0.jpg

Last edited:
Retlaw, you are one dumb, ugly, gyno inflicted mofo. No wonder your wife told me she plans on leaving you.

I was just wondering, When do you pickle freeks work out and stuff,just wondering with all the time you spend on here stating the obvious.Well it is fun anyway so let it continue.
Hey does anyone have vortrits number I heard there is a party in his mouth and every ones cumming.AND YES I AM A NOOB!!SO FUCKING WHAT YOUR UGLY AND I GOT ALL THE TIME I NEED> I need to brush up on my ebonics so I can keep the cool alive.:finger:

I was just wondering, When do you pickle freeks work out and stuff,just wondering with all the time you spend on here stating the obvious.Well it is fun anyway so let it continue.
Hey does anyone have vortrits number I heard there is a party in his mouth and every ones cumming.AND YES I AM A NOOB!!SO FUCKING WHAT YOUR UGLY AND I GOT ALL THE TIME I NEED> I need to brush up on my ebonics so I can keep the cool alive.:finger:

Seriously, is that the best you got noob? That joke is fucking older and crustier than RetLAW himself. Maybe if you'd get off his nuts and and use a search engine you could, at least, find something that is funny because your obviously not original. Your jokes are fucking lame, you suck RetLAW balls at flaming, and your entire life is complete bullshit.

Seriously, is that the best you got noob? That joke is fucking older and crustier than RetLAW himself. Maybe if you'd get off his nuts and and use a search engine you could, at least, find something that is funny because your obviously not original. Your jokes are fucking lame, you suck RetLAW balls at flaming, and your entire life is complete bullshit.
Ok now you are getting a little to serious,I thought this was just fun and games. You really want to be original cause I can do that too_Only I dont need a search engine to do it.
And I may be lame and a noob but I am obviously important enough to get your attention and the more you try and bash me or anyone the more you cement the fact you just have nothing better to do than wish you had nut for someone to be on.what are yo like 14" OOh you are lame you suck balls your a noob" Thats about all I hear coming out of you anyway so work on your material I will work on mine we meet back tomorrow and continue.:hiya:

Ok now you are getting a little to serious,I thought this was just fun and games. You really want to be original cause I can do that too_Only I dont need a search engine to do it.
And I may be lame and a noob but I am obviously important enough to get your attention and the more you try and bash me or anyone the more you cement the fact you just have nothing better to do than wish you had nut for someone to be on.what are yo like 14" OOh you are lame you suck balls your a noob" Thats about all I hear coming out of you anyway so work on your material I will work on mine we meet back tomorrow and continue.:hiya:

That's pretty much the same thing I told you. Nice try idiot. And yes I am a 14 incher.

And no, I'm not that serious. I just get annoyed by lame fucks like you who don't even contribute anything valuable to this forum. You're just here because your mommy never showed you any attention and you want to be part of RetLAW's gay little clique.

How nice and does your girl where it for you or are you stingy

You're the fucking idiot who said I was a 14".

Man so hostile is it like this every 28 days.I hear midol helps.And you idiot is only funy for so long.As for my contribution you just keep right ranting and name calling cause as long as you do your my bitch. I own you and there aint shit you can do about it.Keep on talking sweet heart cause I got all night.

IML Gear Cream!
Man so hostile is it like this every 28 days.I hear midol helps.And you idiot is only funy for so long.As for my contribution you just keep right ranting and name calling cause as long as you do your my bitch. I own you and there aint shit you can do about it.Keep on talking sweet heart cause I got all night.

You wish, you ain't nothin' but a bitch. Enuff said!

retlaw do you workout?you look bad mate.

Hell no. This guy is giving the training advice on here

really-fat-guy-on-computer%5B1%5D.jpg

Wait... is this Retlaw or Mr. Fantastico? Whoever this person below, I hope he doesn't give training advice on here. My goodness.

29475d1296869455-retlaws-queer-army-limp-wristed-meth-addicts-n701832_30722671_9990.jpg

That's mr fagtesticle what a joke!! The heaviest thing that guy lifts is pencil he uses to do his eyebrows! :lifter:

That's not all it's used for.:hmmm:

Back