• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help needed!

bigbass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Im new to the site and looking for someone to give me a tip or two on dropping fat .First im a naturally big guy weighting 307 pounds standing 6'4 i have a bet with a co-worker that i can get down to 275 in two months. I have broad shoukders and my chest is big as well. My big problem is fat on my tummy and face take away that and my body is great. Im looking for a plain that i can turn into a way of life. Also i have been researching interval training and push ups since I genetically have good body form . Any suggestions?

Find a machine called a Versaclimber. Zero joint impact, and it will kick your ass. Three times a week, minimum. There are many legitimate nutritional experts on IM. I am not one of them. But I would also recommend stopping all alcohol, and stop all eating after 8 p.m. It has worked for me.

Faster, easier way that won't beat the shit out of you, overstimulate your appetite or burn off a ton of muscle: Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss. For a man your size, guaranteed best chance of winning.

Cut out all the bad fats from you diet and eat clean wholesome foods. then up your cardio and mix in some resistance training and watch the fat fall off.

Back