• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lower Back Pain

comingsoon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well.. I have been deadlifting normally(always did stiff legged deadlifts) and my lower back is taking a beating. I dont know if its just really sore or I pulled/tweeked something. I can be sitting or standing and it just aches, some points worse than others...
Go Packers! I'm BigJosh's Bish. Brock Lesnar = Fail. I am weak and soft and less intelligent than BigJosh. New PB on bench Press, 135lbs!!! I love the shakeweight. Gay Pride!!! Don't hate because I"m not straight. I am the knob gobbler. Long Live Saddam Hussein. I can't wait for the Justin Bieber Movie. I have the heart of Cutler and the body of Jaskarn. I don't squat, it is dangerous and hard. Urlacher needs to retire. Chicago Bears Suck!

Well.. I have been deadlifting normally(always did stiff legged deadlifts) and my lower back is taking a beating. I dont know if its just really sore or I pulled/tweeked something. I can be sitting or standing and it just aches, some points worse than others...
Go Packers! I'm BigJosh's Bish. Brock Lesnar = Fail. I am weak and soft and less intelligent than BigJosh. New PB on bench Press, 135lbs!!! I love the shakeweight. Gay Pride!!! Don't hate because I"m not straight. I am the knob gobbler. Long Live Saddam Hussein. I can't wait for the Justin Bieber Movie. I have the heart of Cutler and the body of Jaskarn. I don't squat, it is dangerous and hard. Urlacher needs to retire. Chicago Bears Suck!
well then.... If Obama is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question!!! Jay cutler is a pussy!!!

Applications of heat packs help ease much of the discomfort associated with muscle spasm causing low back pain. Patients can use heating pad, hot water bottles, or even a hot bath to help ease the muscle discomfort that often causes low back pain.

Go to the doctor and demand he prescribe you Vicodin.

hopefully not disc related...

Tbtaylor?
Hey, where did you get your signature? I created that signature over at muscle and strength as a response to a bet I had with another member.
Obviously you saw it there.
So who are you?

Last edited:
Im wondering the same.. It was my sig because the bears lost to the packers. I wanna know whats going on and why this is the SAME exact question I asked over at muscle and strength.

I've had lower back pain twice in two years and it is exactly what you have described. Usually it was when i went for a big lift. Both times I had to stop deadlifting until the pain eased and that took a few months.
Good luck, I hope its nothing serious.

I have had 3 bulging discs for about 6 years, and it is not pleasant. I have it where the pain is manageable without pain killers, and have found that most of the pain goes away after doing squats. I was very slow, starting with 60lbs on the bar, and currently maxing out(could do more, but not pushing it) at 225 lbs.

Your back is no joke, take it easy for a bit and/or go see a doctor for professional diagnosis. Don't end up like me.

Back