• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you guys time your spring/summer cycles?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering...assuming you're not preping for any shows rather just amplifying your jacked-ness for the warm weather.

Do you typically start late spring and run through the summer?

Or

Do you try to start early spring so that you can be done with everything gear/pct by early summer?

This is assuming you're sticking to a 10-12 weeker but if not not me know..let's hear it...

Jesus that's harsh! ^

I don't plan to stay on all year. So I'll finish my cycle up and start a new one in June. Run 12+ weeks. Then back off til new years-ish. This all depends on the different chemicals used.

I usually only cycle once or twice a year. I mostly use gear to put size on. Cutting is the easy part for me...all diet and more cardio. I'm never looking to get below 6-8% BF, and that is easily attainable without gear.

If I were to do a cutting cycle, it would be Primo/Test Prop/Anavar and maybe a little Tren A or Halo in there for kicks. And I would probably run it May-June-July.

Jesus that's harsh! ^

I don't plan to stay on all year. So I'll finish my cycle up and start a new one in June. Run 12+ weeks. Then back off til new years-ish. This all depends on the different chemicals used.

Really?
Perhaps I should clarify.
10 weeks of mast and 6 of win.
I love about a gram of test with that.

1500-2g test cyp during spring.

Really?

That's crazy talk,

I'm planning my test/primo cycle(possibly var) which will run for either 10 or 12 weeks...

I was planning on trying to start asap so that I can be all done and through pct by July. Cycle would be to put on lean mass. I'm always lean so I can really justify "cutting," I usually end up recomping nicely while ON...losing bf and putting on lean mass while only changing slightly on the scale (<10-12lbs).

I'm kinda thinking it's going to suck coming off right in the begining of the summer , BUT this may help keep me motivated to eat right to maintain what I gained. In the past I've finished towards the end of the summer...then decided that I needed to up calories greatly to prevent muscle loss, and eventually ended up eating crap food as the weather got cooling and football started. Needless to say this was not the best plan for maintaining gains.

When i did cycle I did not think about seasons, what I did think about was time on = time off. I failed to follow this rule after a while but I did at least think about it.

i time ti so it finishes about at may-june then i go back to hrt

Really?

I mean the fact that you never come off. :hmmm:

Back