• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

primo/anavar cycle

purplerain

Registered
Reaction score
In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
IML Gear Cream!
I've searched and searched and I have not found sound PCT after a cycle of PRIMO and ANAVAR. I want to use this as a cutting cycle because it's safer than winstrol/test prop although it's cheaper than a primo/anavar cycle there's just too much sh1t with winstrol

Last edited:
PCT should be the same as most "normal" cycles. Nolva 40 40 20 20

I'm about to do a 10-12 week Primo and Test cycle and that's what I'm planning afterwords. Not really feeling the hcg for this one.

What's your cycle look like?

this is the best cycle possible for quality gains. if i had the cheese to do it, i would. simple pct. i would say clomid 100/75/50/50. although some say its not even necessary. post your cycle info stats and goals

this is the best cycle possible for quality gains. if i had the cheese to do it, i would. simple pct. i would say clomid 100/75/50/50. although some say its not even necessary. post your cycle info stats and goals

Yes, PCT is DEFINITELY necessary. Any androgen replacement for a long period of time is going to shut down your natty test production. Either Nolva or Clomid dosed as mentioned above will be fine.

Oh, and Primobolan Depot is the s**t...have fun:thumbs:

PCT should be the same as most "normal" cycles. Nolva 40 40 20 20

I'm about to do a 10-12 week Primo and Test cycle and that's what I'm planning afterwords. Not really feeling the hcg for this one.

What's your cycle look like?

wks 1-8 test prop
wks 1-8 primo
wks 1-8 anavar
wks 1-8 arimidex

Gimmie some feed back on this one

i would run the test and primo at least 2 weeks longer. start the var week 2
also, you mentioned nothing of pct. what your doses gonna be?

Back