• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

recommend me a workout

dteller1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i need a workout where i will grow some good muscle mass. im eating everything i can, just wondering whats a good workout type, push.pull.legs or full body twice a week, just a little confused!

was thinking about giving this a go:

http://getlifting.info/?p=161

Last edited:
read the sticky threads

i have, but there are more workouts than the ones mentioned in there, i have been doing a similar workout to cowpimps one, i want to try something a bit different

Both you mentioned are fine splits, The link you posted has a good point but summed up it just says to train with very high intensity which you should do. Any program you do just work as hard as you can each set while maintaining good form and don't over train, you'll get bigger.

20 Rep Squats is a great program for adding mass. Just remember two key points:

1. Don't go mad on accessory work.
2. Eat for two people.

I just put an article up on GetLifting about bulking so go take a look at it.

i need a workout where i will grow some good muscle mass. im eating everything i can, just wondering whats a good workout type, push.pull.legs or full body twice a week, just a little confused!

was thinking about giving this a go:

getlifting.info » The 20 Rep Squat Program
I've read that article before, but I've never tried it. I would love to see someone do it and document it in the journal section, so I change my vote to doing that.

The exercises you hate and fear....do them.

i may just give it a go, this kind of split ok?

day 1
1 x 20 squat
3 x bench press
3 x military press
3 x french press

day 2 rest

day 3
1 x 20 squat
3 x pull ups
3 x bent over row
3 x db hammer curl

day 4 rest

day 5
1 x 20 rep squat
3 x deadlift
3 x hamstring curl
3 x calf raise

day 6 rest

day 7 start from day 1

how does that look?

I'd rest that 7th day like the program says. Log your progress too.

squats, dead lifts, bench, a lot of people don't mention but pull ups. or if you can do those easy add weighted belt

the routine was on gaz's website so hopefully he can post a comment if its ok

Looks fine. By the end of the program you will have dropped all the accessory work anyway. The last two weeks i just did my squats and went home, lol.

Just make sure you're getting enough calories in, and don't sweat the accessory too much. Remember to superset the set of squats with light pullovers, too.

would you say this is one of the most effective workouts for a natural lifter? i want all over growth and as much as possible (doesn't everyone....!)

Last edited:
would you say this is one of the most effective workouts for a natural lifter? i want all over growth and as much as possible (doesn't everyone....!)

It's been able to pack muscle on people pretty consistently for about 50 years at least, so even it's not the best its a pretty safe bet. I can't stress the eating enough though, really. If you don't eat enough not only will you not gain anything, but you'll probably quit half way through.

3-4 big meals a day, and 6 pints of milk (at least) on top of that is pretty standard. You might want to buy some lactase enzyme tablets if you're not really tolerant to that much dairy.

Don't choose a starting weight thats too heavy, either. You can always jump by adding extra weight if it's too light, but its a pisser for motivation doing it the other way around.

Its a great program that i think everybody should do once for the perspective it gives you. Very little has phased me in training since the horror of those final few 20 rep sets.

20 Rep Squats is a great program for adding mass. Just remember two key points:

1. Don't go mad on accessory work.
2. Eat for two people.

I just put an article up on GetLifting about bulking so go take a look at it.

Just read this article and have to say it looks a top program (challenging), cant wait to give it a go on my next bulk! Will give my pussy training partner something to realy cry about :paddle:

Back