• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps wtf

bigmac6969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I made an order to NAPS 2 months ago still dont have ONE FUCKING
package they dont respond to your emails for all you noobs out there id watch out :shooter::wits:

instead of bashing in this forum post ur complaint in their sponsor board....

naps has treated thousands well.... so relax

dude im not bashing im just lettin people out there know not to get ripped off like i just did

nobody gets ripped off or scammed by naps, i have responded to your pm. Give me the info i asked for and i will make sure your taken care of. I will bet my life your gear got seized and is sitting in some buff custom agents locker right now. That kind of shit happens when your order goods like this.

they dont respond to your emails for all you noobs out there id watch out :shooter::wits:
I call BS.
How are you going about contacting them.

I've always received a response within 24 hours.
Check your spam mail or just log into the support system to check.

Or Msg GXR on here.

As for the package not arriving.. shit happens sometimes and customs catches it. Doesn't mean anyone got scammed.

I call BS.
How are you going about contacting them.

I've always received a response within 24 hours.
Check your spam mail or just log into the support system to check.

Or Msg GXR on here.

As for the package not arriving.. shit happens sometimes and customs catches it. Doesn't mean anyone got scammed.
yeah gxr just pm'ed me hopefully all will turn out good but ive sent several to naps not one response

nobody gets ripped off or scammed by naps, i have responded to your pm. Give me the info i asked for and i will make sure your taken care of. I will bet my life your gear got seized and is sitting in some buff custom agents locker right now. That kind of shit happens when your order goods like this.

ok so if it did get seized, how are you going to take care of this? just wondering. and i know this is a risk. and i am sure naps didnt rip him off either

ok so if it did get seized, how are you going to take care of this? just wondering. and i know this is a risk. and i am sure naps didnt rip him off either
usually when things like this happen..they'll resend the order but you'll have to send it to a different address and/or name.

Its called a reship and its stated on naps site that they will do this and have done it for many guys. oh and free of charge.

dude im not bashing im just lettin people out there know not to get ripped off like i just did

LOL! No, that's not bashing at all!

Why didn't you try asking someone about it earlier?

Sounds like bullshit to me.

love the reship policy. I've had to take advantage of that before.

If you've been waiting more than probably 5-6 weeks, max, your stuff is gone. snagged. Time to get a reship.

Naps always comes through.

LOL! No, that's not bashing at all!

Why didn't you try asking someone about it earlier?

Sounds like bullshit to me.
DUDE I DONT GIVE A FUCK
IF it sounds like BULLSHIT to you i have been ive been waiting on this order for 2 months now ive told gxr and tryed Naps finally i get response from GXR!!

Im still working on it for you but i have to stop you from saying 2 months when you and i both know it has not been 2 months, if your going to state a time frame please use an accurate amount of time as to not make it seem longer then it actually has been.

hey bigmac relax im a new cust to they sent my order last week of dec. havent gotten it,they just reshipped it this week i think?anyways i just put another order in without receiving my first,there allset..def check your spam.

hey gxr you might wanna consider not sendin this guy anything,he"s one angry mf...we might be seeing him on the 6 oclock news if he starts cycling...:pissed:

hey gxr if you could get back to me about my reship,they just said on here that it should go to a diff place,name,address,,etc,i was'nt given that choice on mine,is this a prob..?

hey bigmac relax im a new cust to they sent my order last week of dec. havent gotten it,they just reshipped it this week i think?anyways i just put another order in without receiving my first,there allset..def check your spam.
yeah he said they are going to reship so hopefully ill get it in no time:clapping:

it's been 6 weeks for me and still nothing, i'm hoping it's just the weather, although i'm starting to be a little concerned...i'm confident they will make it right sometime if it doesn't show!

hey bigmac,just givin you a heads up,that order i placed ,in the last week of dec. i just got it now..today..naps is 100% not to worry...:clapping:

hey bigmac,just givin you a heads up,that order i placed ,in the last week of dec. i just got it now..today..naps is 100% not to worry...:clapping:
hell yeah man glad to hear it so they had to reshipp?

Naps has always responded to me within 24 hrs but I did have to check my spam though.

yep for me five weeks, i even ordered two small orders while I waited, ran out, and now am rapidly losing my gains, this is the second time its ran over five weeks now...5 big bones on what, if I lost 5 lbs of hard earned gains?? not getting it at all naps, not at all. OH AND ITS NOT BASHING, THIS IS HOW PEOPLE COMMUNICATE, WITHOUT THIS THE WORLD WOULD BE IN EVEN MORE CHAOS...if I were prepping to compete, this could cost me a lot

i dont like to post things on forums like this, instead learn from them, but I also have tried to contact naps many many times and never once had a reply. I am happy with the gear, and it is packaged amazingly, when I order small, i get it in two weeks, and this is what i will do in the future, but I will use another source for an order or two from here out if its not resolved bc after 5 plus orders, i am a little pissed...I walk to the box like a bitch on christmas and feel stupid about it now, training is gone to shit and its fucked with my head, dont expect anyone to back me on this, open your mouth with truth and peeps get alpha, we should be able to talk about it. btw I really dont want to use another source as far as quality, so it hurts a bit on several points... and for me this is the 5th week

Naps has always responded to me within 24 hrs but I did have to check my spam though.

hmm..actually have not done that, the spam, i erase it all without looking at it, so I could be off on this tbh

funny thing is, last time I came on like 4 mos ago, the gear got here like the next day, so here I am thinking shit, am I opening my big emotional mouth again...please understand i am fucking pissed, not really at naps, or the post office, but in general...I WANT MY FUCKING GEAR BC ITS THE BEST SHIT EVER, SO JUST GET HERE!!!

Back