• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to drink?

Testoman98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what you guys drink with your meals when dieting. I was very picky growing up so I have to drink something with flavor when I eat. I try and drink as much water as I can, but I just can't drink water and eat. I'm not on a strict diet, but just trying to clean it up a bit. Any suggestions?

Are you looking for zero calorie drinks like water, or low cal drinks.
I drink a glass of OJ with breakfast and skim milk with dinner and in my Whey. Everything else is water. Occasionally iced tea with no sugar. Coffee no sugar.

I like crystal light pink lemon-aid, because you can dilute it down to where it is mostly water, but still has some twang to it.

Are you looking for zero calorie drinks like water, or low cal drinks.
I drink a glass of OJ with breakfast and skim milk with dinner and in my Whey. Everything else is water. Occasionally iced tea with no sugar. Coffee no sugar.

Really just trying to cut down on sugar & fat, doesn't have to be zero calorie, but it wouldn't hurt. I'm big on koolaid lol, it's cheap & when there's a lot of people in the house it's the easiest thing to do. Crystal light is good too, a little expensive last I checked, but you water it down should last twice as long. Makes sense, might give it a try

Really just trying to cut down on sugar & fat, doesn't have to be zero calorie, but it wouldn't hurt. I'm big on koolaid lol, it's cheap & when there's a lot of people in the house it's the easiest thing to do. Crystal light is good too, a little expensive last I checked, but you water it down should last twice as long. Makes sense, might give it a try

Walmart has their equivalent of Crystal Light for about 1/2 the price.

Back