• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Insulin Sensitivity and Stimulants (PreWO)

Life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was reading about ephedra and clen and their effects on your system and noted that both of them decrease insulin sensitivity when taken. Considering a lot of people use ephedra and clen pre-workout does this make it counter productive?

Would like to hear some opinions.

I was reading about ephedra and clen and their effects on your system and noted that both of them decrease insulin sensitivity when taken. Considering a lot of people use ephedra and clen pre-workout does this make it counter productive?

Would like to hear some opinions.

Yes and no. I've also read that caffeine + ephed could create an insulin resistant environment for up to 2hours following dosing, however, if you're taking something as strong as clen or ephed, chances are you're cutting and not simply using it as a pre-workout, at least that ought to be the case. Therefore, if you are cutting, your carb intake ought to be rather low, which would make an insulin resistant environment less detrimental. However, if you are taking caff + ephed as a pre-workout, then the insulin resistant effects may or may not be nullified, or at least mitigated to an extent, by the post workout insulin sensitive atmosphere as a result of your resistance training.

That makes sense. I like taking ephedra PreWO regardless of cutting or bulking or maintaining. Its simply a good PreWO boost.

Ephedra pre is hardcore. I am going to take igf-1 while on clen so I am not too worried about insulin sensitivity; guess that is one way around it.

Back